Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Making Your Own Impact Smoke Bomb
(04-11-2010, 03:14 PM)~Deities Wrote: Reminder: This was for educational purposes only and I [Deities] am not responsible for any damages you make to yourself or others.[/color]

Its a epic tutorial, but that line doesn't work for the police.
[Image: Nyan.jpg]
We used to do this in school Smile
Old good days...awwh
Thanks man, Will try this out Smile
I just burn ping pong balls Big Grin
(04-11-2010, 03:14 PM)~Deities Wrote: Making Your Own Impact Smoke Bomb

• Materials Needed

• Steel Ball Bearing
    • Aluminum Foil
    • Black Powder
    • Flash Paper
    • Paper Toy Caps

Information: Magicians Usually use smoke bombs for magic acts of dissapearing and this is how its done. Most things can be bought at a daily store and you can get Flash Paper at a local Magic Store (Yellow Pages)

• Directions:

• Glue the Paper Toy Caps to the Steel Balls Bearing Around its Sides
    • Wrap your Ball Bearings around in Flash Paper
    • Place your Wrapped Bearings on Aluminum Foil (Not Too Much)
    • Before Wrapping it up place a few spoonfuls of Black Powder
    • Wrap up the Foil

And Your Done!
Remember that this creates a lot of smoke so if you do get in trouble then
Reminder: This was for educational purposes only and I [Deities] am not responsible for any damages you make to yourself or others.
Uh excuse me, but ball bearings wrapped around flash paper and black (gun) powder don't make a smoke bomb, they make make a fragmentation grenade that shoots shrapnel (ball bearings) out at 200 mph! Are you a nut?

Uh excuse me, but ball bearings wrapped around flash paper and black (gun) powder don't make a smoke bomb, they make make a fragmentation grenade that shoots shrapnel (ball bearings) out at 200 mph! Are you a terrorist?

Uh excuse me, but ball bearings wrapped around flash paper and black (gun) powder don't make a smoke bomb, they make make a fragmentation grenade that shoots shrapnel (ball bearings) out at 200 mph! Are you a terrorist?
(10-19-2012, 08:04 PM)BlackRock Wrote: Uh excuse me, but ball bearings wrapped around flash paper and black (gun) powder don't make a smoke bomb, they make make a fragmentation grenade that shoots shrapnel (ball bearings) out at 200 mph! Are you a terrorist?

A...Ah...Ahahaha...Okay, firstly, you are doing the instructions in the wrong order, the ball bearing is the core, covered in caps, with the flash paper wrapped around it and the black powder outside that. The bearing acts as a weight to set off the caps, igniting the paper, and then the powder. Second, that little black powder, not pressurized in any way, would do nothing more than smoke. Its not explosive, its just highly flammable. Without an airtight seal, you would get no propellant at all, much less 200 mph. That number is ridiculous. The whole thing is sealed with FOIL for gods sakes!
Lmfao, this seems pretty epic.. I'm going to have to try this out for sure.
I am totally going to try this out. Thank you for the heads up.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  smoke grenades Reykjavik 11 2,922 07-08-2011, 10:45 AM
Last Post: Infinity∞
  What Cigarettes Do You Smoke? Fragma 20 2,570 04-12-2011, 01:58 PM
Last Post: iMario
  Bomb threat at school. Elektrisk 21 2,631 10-31-2010, 08:25 PM
Last Post: Zurmi
  I can't stand cigarette smoke! peterthegreat8 13 3,593 10-26-2010, 05:59 PM
Last Post: Epic Smiley™
  Do you SMoke Weed? SouR'D 31 5,083 10-25-2010, 01:51 AM
Last Post: JasonMandela