Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
12 Months hosting + domain for $10
Hi,

Siteground.com is offering an "inside deal"

1 Year Hosting + Domain for $10!

The only way you can take advantage of this is if refered by an
existing customer (me Smile)

Click here for 12 Months of Hosting + Domain for $10!

You're welcome!
Looks good. I'll be sure to check it out.

Thanks.
That's a very interesting offer indeed - registry fees on main TLDs (e.g. .com) come to ~$6 unless you're an incredibly big registrar. Therefore, that would probably allow SiteGround ~$4/yr for hosting expenses. In other words, it's fairly unprofitable, and I'm sure somewhere down the line service quality will suffer.

Let's assume that their average server (whether it's leased or colo'ed) costs them ~$120/mo. That's $1440/yr. Therefore, I believe they'll need at least ~360 of these low-paying customers to make bank without taking into account transaction fees, so possibly more. That could mean more people to a server and lower service quality. Presumably they're banking on getting a lot of renewals in the second year so that they begin to make some good money.
Good offer but please try and not change your text colors to stuff that is hard to read.
I may check it out.Can you provide more domains.
Looks nice, I might purchase my new domain on that site.
Well I have never had any problems with siteground so far and their $10 deal is really nice! If your website is a success after the year (which is more or less free! (well $10...)) you can continue to pay for hosting at a standard (yet still decent) price.
That is a good deal. I might sign up myself.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hosting for ecommerce, Multi-Domain SSL Certificates? Adnorips 3 257 12-07-2022, 02:03 AM
Last Post: Tilsun
  The best domain hosting? Adnorips 4 181 08-25-2022, 03:35 AM
Last Post: KVChosting
  The best domain hosting? Kdstack 4 233 06-03-2022, 01:49 AM
Last Post: Mirandas
  The recommendation for the best domain hosting? Kdstack 3 244 02-07-2022, 03:27 AM
Last Post: Mirandas
  The recommendation for the best domain hosting in Pakistan? Kdstack 4 267 01-31-2022, 01:34 AM
Last Post: Adnorips