Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HJT Team Suggestion
(04-12-2010, 03:16 PM)TØχiςated™ Wrote: This forum isn't for any illegal actions lol. No one will infect members here. So there isn't really needed to have HJT Team here.

This is terrible logic -_-
You think there's only one place to get infected on the Internet?
(04-09-2010, 10:10 PM)Fallenour Wrote: Its not hard to register, but have you seen the application line? It might be a few months, if not a year or two before your app is even looked at.

Right. That is why Valiant is considering applicants for SupportForums, given that Omniscient sets up a forum here.
Valiant's going to be one busy man. Omniscient mentioned something to me about it. I should finish my training before, however. We need more graduates to make a HJT school here.
Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out.
We have Yin, Kutmustakurt and me. I think we have sufficient helpers, considering the amount of logs we have currently.
True that. Recon' you'll keep the same structure (PL-wise) as HF? I think a new training course would be nice.
Yes. If Valiant assigns me as a teacher, I can take care of the PLs. Plus Yin can check up to 3a.
Lookin' good. I've got a basic structure I made a while ago. www.HijackThis.tk is the basic blueprint. You can't see anything because you're a guest, but if you're interested in learning about what I had in mind, send me a PM and I'll get you an Administrator Login.
Include the log in details in your next PM reply. :p
I love you. Once I've finished 2A, I'll get started with you. You don't have to do this, by the way. It's just that the sooner I can get the training done, the sooner I can get to work here at SupportForums. At HF, I'll still have to do the logs with Valiant, I guess.
Nah-uh. Valiant takes over SupportForums as well I believe. Tongue

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  HJT Team and SF Kewlz 10 2,167 05-31-2012, 10:15 PM
Last Post: ven0m
  What's the status on the HJT Squad? King 14 2,790 01-05-2012, 08:25 AM
Last Post: Sam
  Debate team RDCA 32 7,694 03-24-2011, 05:43 AM
Last Post: Impurity
  Greetings, HJT Squad Eve 33 4,429 11-05-2010, 11:16 PM
Last Post: Quintus
  Suggestion]HF Award [Suggestion lil weezy baby 20 5,387 11-02-2010, 05:29 PM