Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HJT Team Suggestion
(04-10-2010, 01:28 AM)Fallenour Wrote: at the moment, no, but eventually, he will need an hjt team, and its already started to bleed over to here anyways, so might as well make it official to avoid confusion

He will gather a HJT Team when he is ready. Right now, there is really no need for as you said, but eventually. But you have to think, who is going to make it official? He has to have a member that is dedicated to teacher other willingly members to help with HJT.
Omni will do this when he is ready. Give it time
Saying "Go to Hackforums." is dumb. Why have an HJT section if we're not going to have official helpers here? HF is not the only forum with an HJT team, you know. It's not completely unique to HF. Not having structure in that section is just asking for disaster. I think we should either get a team going, or that section should be removed.
I don't think their is a need for an HJT team. An HJT section on these forums should suffice...Since way less people should be getting infected here then on HF.
Pm me if you need assistance with anything.
The HJT Team would be nice on this forum if it would be the same as on Hackforums. However it is not really needed at the moment to become official. The forum is still only small.
-Poppins
WhiteHat Hacker, Infection Control and HJT Team Trainee
Poppins™
Originally from: Hackforums.net
(04-12-2010, 04:42 AM)hockeynut35 Wrote: I don't think their is a need for an HJT team. An HJT section on these forums should suffice...Since way less people should be getting infected here then on HF.

The point is that if some ignorant person DOES try to help someone who posts a hijackthis log (should that happen), it could end rather badly.
It's is a forum, not a "forum".

But he doesn't own it completely.
(04-12-2010, 12:54 PM)Verdande Wrote: It's is a forum, not a "forum".

But he doesn't own it completely.

I don't understand.
This forum isn't for any illegal actions lol. No one will infect members here. So there isn't really needed to have HJT Team here.
Its a support forum, for people to go to when they do have issues, ie infections

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  HJT Team and SF Kewlz 10 2,171 05-31-2012, 10:15 PM
Last Post: ven0m
  What's the status on the HJT Squad? King 14 2,802 01-05-2012, 08:25 AM
Last Post: Sam
  Debate team RDCA 32 7,707 03-24-2011, 05:43 AM
Last Post: Impurity
  Greetings, HJT Squad Eve 33 4,429 11-05-2010, 11:16 PM
Last Post: Quintus
  Suggestion]HF Award [Suggestion lil weezy baby 20 5,430 11-02-2010, 05:29 PM
Last Post: Solidus