Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HJT Team Suggestion
(04-09-2010, 10:08 PM)Slankey Wrote: Why not just register on HackForums.net

Is it that hard?

Maybe just discuss HackForum at HackFroums, is that hard?

At the top will be the same place you hang from.
(04-09-2010, 10:29 PM)trilobyte- Wrote: Maybe just discuss HackForum at HackFroums, is that hard?

Thank you.. I don't see why people do this.
I think omni should make a post type thing and let us make a list of things on hf that wed like to see on sf in the future, im sure that would give omni a good amount of stuff that we would all like to see, and give him an idea of what sections weve enjoyed, me for example, i love the anime section, I think having one here would be great.
(04-09-2010, 10:22 PM)Amped Wrote: And whenever did we give a link or talk about "illegal posts involving fraud, hacking tutorials or other harmful illegal activity".

Please stop trying to act like you know everything and try to be a rule lover. Stop trying to get your post count up.

The HJT Team is is no way involved in "hacking"

Sorry to tell you this, but are you stupid or am I on crack?

I'm not trying to get my post count of, and I'm not acting like I know everything. It doesn't say in the rules, DO NOT LINK TO HACKING SITES EXCEPT FOR HACKFORUMS.NET.

I'm not talking about the HJT team, why the hell would I bring this up then. I'm talking about HACKFORUMS.
why are you talking about hackforums at all? were talking about hjt x.x
I'm not bringing up HF, read the first couple of comments. They talked about HackForums, first.
ooo hes talking about slankeys comment. Dunno why he brought that up, but were talking hjt ^^
Head over to HF.
Omni is not considering any groups/teqms at the moment
Pm me if you need assistance with anything.
at the moment, no, but eventually, he will need an hjt team, and its already started to bleed over to here anyways, so might as well make it official to avoid confusion

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  HJT Team and SF Kewlz 10 2,171 05-31-2012, 10:15 PM
Last Post: ven0m
  What's the status on the HJT Squad? King 14 2,802 01-05-2012, 08:25 AM
Last Post: Sam
  Debate team RDCA 32 7,707 03-24-2011, 05:43 AM
Last Post: Impurity
  Greetings, HJT Squad Eve 33 4,429 11-05-2010, 11:16 PM
Last Post: Quintus
  Suggestion]HF Award [Suggestion lil weezy baby 20 5,429 11-02-2010, 05:29 PM
Last Post: Solidus