W7 Diag Tool v2.01 - New Version - Developed by AceInfinity
[Image: i8LLBLhndLITU.png]

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dP7en-DFc20&fmt=100[/yt]

Preview:

Virus Scan: [Results: 0/43]
https://www.virustotal.com/file/3b4da682...327898058/

Downlaod:
http://tech.reboot.pro/showthread.php?tid=1722
Why would you use this when their are MUCH better Free alternatives out their? This is basic at best....

(back at you Ace! Smile Feels crap when someone hops on your thread telling you their are already better programs out their huh....
(01-30-2012, 02:00 AM)FizzyMentos Wrote: Why would you use this when their are MUCH better Free alternatives out their? This is basic at best....

(back at you Ace! Smile Feels crap when someone hops on your thread telling you their are already better programs out their huh....

And since when did I do that? Huh lol I only remember commenting what I previously used for a youtube downloader on that thread you posted with your app, but I never said that there were better things out there. Smile I posted that to show others what I used because other members were on the topic with "there's other things out there". I wouldn't even use my own program for how fast a bookmarklet is, even if I created a youtube downloader quite honestly lol.

KoBE also developed a Youtube downloader at one time, and it was good. I just use Offliberty because I can use it as a bookmarklet and send the link directly to the website in a click without having to wait for a program to startup. Therefore even if a program was as fast as lightning for conversion, and with decent quality, I would still probably use Offliberty.
I know this is offtopic but how'd you change the theme of your Windows like that???
A developer, thinker & bliss guy that tries his hardest to enjoy life ~~~
(01-30-2012, 04:43 AM)///ViNcE Wrote: I know this is offtopic but how'd you change the theme of your Windows like that???

What do you mean exactly? I only have done very minimal edits, majority of it's explorer edits, and aero.msstyle edits. I used to have my explorerframe edited, but I decided to go back to the default.
(01-30-2012, 05:13 AM)AceInfinity Wrote: What do you mean exactly? I only have done very minimal edits, majority of it's explorer edits, and aero.msstyle edits. I used to have my explorerframe edited, but I decided to go back to the default.
I guess I didn't notice but only the Windows Logo is edited. In essecence, that's what I'm wondering XD How to edit that stuff.
A developer, thinker & bliss guy that tries his hardest to enjoy life ~~~
(01-30-2012, 05:18 AM)///ViNcE Wrote: I guess I didn't notice but only the Windows Logo is edited. In essecence, that's what I'm wondering XD How to edit that stuff.

Explorer.exe is edited to get that changed.
Simple, easy to use, and looks helpfull
10/10

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Nice TicTacToe Game - Developed by AceInfinity [Source & Release] AceInfinity 3 1,303 08-11-2012, 05:28 PM
Last Post: Kenneth
  Disc Dash Bot - Created by AceInfinity AceInfinity 2 1,021 07-13-2012, 08:23 PM
Last Post: AceInfinity
  [C#] FolderDrive Mapper - Developed by AceInfinity AceInfinity 7 1,252 04-09-2012, 03:25 AM
  Combination Cracker - String Variant Builder - Developed by AceInfinity AceInfinity 0 1,243 03-15-2012, 06:05 PM
  AutoBlue - BSOD Tool - Preview Only AceInfinity 4 1,271 02-24-2012, 09:06 PM