Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Exino Hosting Inc.-The Hosting Services you Deserve.
Does the free domain come with a c-panel or not?
(04-11-2010, 06:43 AM)Exino Wrote: hmmm cute.
Sadly you fail.
Seems you cant preform a good trace.

My servers are in itally. If they were int he USa we could not host what we feel like, because warez and not allowed in the usa. So sorry mate, you fail.
I'm sorry? I tracerouted your site as that was the only possible server location I had. NOTHING indicates that you have server(s) in Italy, and I highly doubt you do for one big reason - it costs money. Given the fact that your own domain was registered on March 31, I highly doubt you'd have enough money to finance a multi-server operation in this short period of time.

Don't tell me that I can't "perform a good trace" (note how I spelt perform correctly that time) - it's a pretty bog standard Windows command. Give me an IP of yours and proof that you have your boxes in Italy and I'll believe you, but right now all you seem to have done is post false information and used profanity multiple times. Hardly professional.

Also, don't try the "we wouldn't host warez if we had servers in the US" route. Of course you could. Of course you probably would - it's illegal and would get you in to some fairly deep trouble, but you could host it and take it down if you got an abuse notice/DMCA.

(04-11-2010, 06:43 AM)Exino Wrote: Please come back with a real trace, or get past our vpns, or do what you have to.
Do tell me what a "real" traceroute is in your books, because I've run a fairly bog standard Windows command which many people use day in day out.

(04-11-2010, 06:43 AM)Exino Wrote: Also, you say unlim is bad, i really disagree, so do soem of the major hosting comp such as jh, godaddy, etc....
They disagree because it's a marketing PLOY. If they want to make money, then they can sell hosting, or they could go one step further, oversell and attract more customers. Just because the big companies do it, this doesn't mean that it'll work for everyone. Sure, for some people "unlimited" works - if they're hosting a reasonable amount of data, that is. However, many people want to see "real" limits and not an age-old marketing tactic, and so they come to companies which can provide them with that level of service.

(04-11-2010, 06:43 AM)Exino Wrote: All of which offer unlim hosting. The only thing is that I dont boot large accounts from my servers. If we need more space, we will just buy a new HD and plug it in. Also if a server gets full, no prob in getting another.
That's complete rubbish if you ask me. One, new HDs cost money, and I'm fairly certain you wouldn't do that for a $10/mo customer who was burning up all their space. Two, servers have a maximum number of HDs they can cope with, and I'm sure you wouldn't want to buy another server on the backbone of a couple of unprofitable customers.

Interestingly, the "plug another HD in" argument comes from Hosting24, exactly the same location where your domain is registered. They're a Softlayer customer, and I suspect that you're on some sort of reseller account from them.

Say what you want. Make up what you want. The fact is, servers cost money, so don't paint a dreamy "use what you want" picture.

By the way, have you taken a look at European/Italian copyright law and regulations? I strongly suggest that you do, as it's frowned upon over there, despite not covered by US law.

On a final note, please grow up. Start to act professionally, and don't behave like some spoilt child. By telling me that I "fail" rather than putting across an argument in a calm, coherent manner, you're simply showing yourself to be immature.
Yeah i know servers cost money, I have the money to buy as many servers as i want. You can think what you want, fact is, I know what I have.

Also, the free domain comes with the hosting account. As long as you are paying for the server space you get the free domain. cPanel is also included with every hosting account, as whm is provided with every reseller account. However, if you decide to close your hosting account, we require a 20.00 fee for the domain, that is if you wish to keep it. If you just want to cancel your account and leave the domain we will refund your money as paid.
[Image: tyler-allen.png]
(04-11-2010, 08:43 AM)Exino Wrote: Yeah i know servers cost money, I have the money to buy as many servers as i want. You can think what you want, fact is, I know what I have.

That's a fairly strong claim, and I highly doubt that. You haven't shown me any form of proof, and the manner in which you acted previously seems to suggest that you wouldn't be the kind of person to possess such funds.

I've just taken a look at your profile, and found this quite striking;
Date of Birth: Hidden (17 years old)

Somehow I doubt a 17 year old would have vast quantities of funds available to them for such commodities.

Either way, I wish you the best of luck with your venture. I just hope that you are honest with your customers and act professionally at all times - they deserve it if they're paying you for a service such as this.
I know what they deserve. I do my best to provide the best for every single person.

Also, I do have the amounts of money to keep getting servers. Its a bad way to how i got it, but using it for good things works. Now blowing it on stupid crap is better.

However thank you for the luck, even tho is was prob sarcastic.
[Image: tyler-allen.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hosting services in Europe? Adnorips 6 1,588 08-11-2023, 01:22 AM
Last Post: Mirandas
  Hosting services in Europe? Adnorips 4 364 04-10-2023, 10:18 AM
Last Post: Schamp
  Shared hosting which is good for hosting a blog ... letmypeopleGo 3 312 12-10-2021, 12:51 AM
Last Post: Kdstack
  India KVM VPS hosting services? Tilsun 6 321 04-14-2021, 08:30 AM
Last Post: Roisen
  adult content VPS hosting services? Kdstack 6 2,231 12-03-2020, 04:45 AM
Last Post: Mirandas