Poll: Video Game Rage?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
100.00%
19 100.00%
No
0%
0 0%
Total 19 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rage?
(04-09-2010, 11:52 AM)OpTiC PrEdAtOr Wrote: thats the good thing i dont play halo i dont see a fun in shooting 40 shots to kill someone

Halo 2 was epic. Halo 3 on is gay.
Pm me if you need assistance with anything.
(04-09-2010, 11:53 AM)hockeynut35 Wrote: Halo 2 was epic. Halo 3 on is gay.

ya i agree with you and ODST no multiplayer??? wtf

Recon better be a good turnout
[Image: ibwj3Y.png]
Fire Flame..Fire..Fa..Fire Flame Stunna...100Million Dolla
(04-09-2010, 11:57 AM)OpTiC PrEdAtOr Wrote: ya i agree with you and ODST no multiplayer??? wtf

Recon better be a good turnout

Wait, Recon as in Halo: Reach?
Sometimes I do, but not often. I try to block out all the bullshit with music.
[Image: 28svqbl.png]
(04-09-2010, 12:13 PM)TTamper Wrote: Sometimes I do, but not often. I try to block out all the bullshit with music.

Same. I listen to music a lot when I game. Although I often find myself thinking...'fudge Infinity Ward'
I do in a lot of games. Especially Battlefield when my squad mates are all morons. It happens often, but the game has so many great things about it that I can get past it.
[Image: 3djdbar2notglowing.png]
(04-09-2010, 12:32 PM)JDBar Wrote: I do in a lot of games. Especially Battlefield when my squad mates are all morons. It happens often, but the game has so many great things about it that I can get past it.

Lol yea. I'm not talking about an IRL killing spree as a result of a few bad rounds of cod
For me, it's Halo 3 and I think the kids that play that game make me rage more than the game itself.
[Image: 28svqbl.png]
(04-09-2010, 01:04 PM)TTamper Wrote: For me, it's Halo 3 and I think the kids that play that game make me rage more than the game itself.

I got Halo 3 two years ago all excited...I never played past lvl 20 (online game play). Yet in halo 2 I was like a 43.
(04-09-2010, 11:26 AM)hockeynut35 Wrote: Do you ever find yourself raging while playing video games. COD MW2 pisses me of more then it entertains me I think. When I'm doing bad I tend to get really frustrated. Do any of you find yourselves becoming mad while playing video games? If so what games?

Always, Oui

Especially in playing Final Fantasy XIII.

1Hour fights may lead to nothing some times Gratte
[Image: purpavery.jpg]