Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Now my ex
Hmm... This exact thing happened to me. I'm over it now to be honest with you. You just gotta find someone else. For me, unfortunately it was my ex's cousin. So that led into more fights... Don't sit there and feel sorry for yourself. Don't think about it. Just do the things you used to to take your mind off of it.
She really has dumped you 3 times now. If you take her back, it'll always be in her head that she has you on a leash and can control you no matter what. She's not worth the time. Trust me on that one.
Ill tell you what I do, I give everyone a chance (women only) to some degree. I see what their general body type is like, as long as its within a certain range Im ok with them, they have to have qualities, and they have to be loyal. Outside of that, anyone will do really, because if they actually have the qualities I like, their good for me. So when one screws up, or does something really stupid, or just isnt faithful, I kick her to the curb and get an upgrade, when your computers motherboard fries you dont go buy another motherboard, you go buy a new computer. Women arent much different. And if you say men dont pay for women, your INSANE. What do you call dinner, movies, dates, theme parks, ice cream, shopping sprees? That stuff aint free D8
(04-11-2010, 10:14 AM)majordave Wrote: I don't think you deserve to die, but she's dumped you 3 times now, and you're still willing to take her back?

What I think is sooner or later you'll get tired of being this girl's consolation prize, or "fallback guy" and will want to find someone who is worthy of all that love of yours. When you do, you'll find a girl who is capable of appreciating just how wonderful you truely are, and who can love you back with all her heart and soul, and the two of you will live happily ever after.

And I think that when that happens, you'll be racking your brains trying to figure out why oh why you ever put up with this crap from someone who wasn't worth giving the time of day, much less entrusting with your heart.

I wish you all the best!

Haha, thnx majordave <3

Well, I guess I have to social with girls more now. But it will take time, to get someone new. Because only I can think of right now, is her. But we still are very good friends.

@Fallenour
I didn't spend much cash on my ex. Estonia is in huge crisis and money doesn't come easy here. And getting a job as a teenager is ridiciously impossible.
[Image: Nyan.jpg]
(04-11-2010, 12:49 PM)Uchiha Sasuke Wrote: Haha, thnx majordave <3

Well, I guess I have to social with girls more now. But it will take time, to get someone new. Because only I can think of right now, is her. But we still are very good friends.

You've got plenty of time, no need to rush. When you're ready, I'm sure it will happen for you.

<3
[Image: MajorDav3.png]
You're stupid who keeps waiting for her, if she keeps dumping you.

She's a player, if what you wrote is true.
Wow, she's such a bitch it seems.
What you have my friend isn't love. It is obsession. I don't mean to be a dick or anything but that's how it sounds to me. The best thing to do in those situations is hang out with your friends go out and meet some new girls. Start dating again and all that. I'm pretty sure you will find somebody better than her.