Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Offering my services
Hello SoF and other HJT analysts.

I am offering my services to help analyse here. I am AsSaSs@iN from HF.

Cheers Thumbsup
We're not organizing anything in here just yet as Omni thinks it's not necessary ( at the moment, I suppose ).
That's just a FYI.

Welcome Smile You and Kut are the best HJT Scan Team additions!
Quote: We're not organizing anything in here just yet as Omni thinks it's not necessary ( at the moment, I suppose ).
That's just a FYI.
I understand Smile

Thank you ...
Since you seem to still visit Support Forums, I'll be bumping this.
Welcome AsSaSs@iN good to have you here Oui You are very helpful user on HF and i don't doubt you'll be here,too.

-Eagle
[Image: 28jy5v9.png]
AsSaSs@iN will be helping us set up things here.
Sounds great guys. I think for the moment, setting everything up (fresh tutorials, canned speeches, and whatnot) will be the initial hurdle, and then after that, it'll smooth out nicely. I've still got the problem of having to finish my training - that will be a challenge.

I could get all of my practice logs out at super speed if I had the time, but it may have to wait to the holidays (five weeks).
Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out.
i might need some help..will pm u some of these days ....when i get enough time to tell u my problem..
[Image: 52I4m.png]
(05-12-2010, 08:13 AM)rooneyful Wrote: i might need some help..will pm u some of these days ....when i get enough time to tell u my problem..

Please make a thread in the HIjackThis Logs and Support Forum - don't PM us.

Cheers.
Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out.
(05-12-2010, 02:59 PM)Malware Boss Wrote: Please make a thread in the HIjackThis Logs and Support Forum - don't PM us.

Cheers.
ok...sorry for doin that last time..i wont do that again...Non
[Image: 52I4m.png]