Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Father's Car.
Nice car Big Grin. I'm still curious about what I will end up driving.
Pm me if you need assistance with anything.
I mean its not a good car, or a bad car, but just a... car.

If you want a car you got a car.
If you want a fast car then just get a fast car.

So basically it gets you from point A to point B and that's all that matters.
[Image: rbwq3a.png]
I liked The car
Smile
If you are willing to join SF Webmasters.
Umm! nice for drifting Tongue
(04-10-2010, 10:53 AM).:xX[ThunderStorm]Xx:. Wrote: Umm! nice for drifting Tongue

Really?
1.The first picture is not a Nissan Almera. The second is questionable. The Almera is a hatchback. Thus, he is lying.

2.Your saying a 3,000Lb FRONT WHEEL DRIVE car with a 1.5L engine is a good drift car? Good luck with that, sense my grandmas Prius is putting out more HP and Ft/Lbs of torque than this.... You can't drift with FWD.
One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.
(04-10-2010, 01:42 PM)ktmrider530 Wrote:
(04-10-2010, 10:53 AM).:xX[ThunderStorm]Xx:. Wrote: Umm! nice for drifting Tongue

Really?
1.The first picture is not a Nissan Almera. The second is questionable. The Almera is a hatchback. Thus, he is lying.

2.Your saying a 3,000Lb FRONT WHEEL DRIVE car with a 1.5L engine is a good drift car? Good luck with that, sense my grandmas Prius is putting out more HP and Ft/Lbs of torque than this.... You can't drift with FWD.

1.There is also sedan version of almera.
2.You can drift FWD car.
(04-10-2010, 02:31 PM)syntaXeRRoR Wrote: Really?

1.There is also sedan version of almera.
2.You can drift FWD car.
[/quote]

Edit: There is a sedan version, i apologize.

And the only way to "drift a FWD car is to rip the e-brake, and but you can't control it at all and you will just look dumb. if something goes wrong, you can't power out of it because your using your drive wheels to try and steer. Basically you can not drift, you can slide. Witch surely doesn't make this a "good drift car".
Wikipedia Wrote:Drifting refers to a driving technique and to a motorsport where the driver intentionally oversteers, causing loss of traction in the rear wheels through turns, while maintaining vehicle control and a high exit speed. A car is said to be drifting when the rear slip angle is greater than the front slip angle prior to the corner apex, and the front wheels are pointing in the opposite direction to the turn (e.g. car is turning left, wheels are pointed right or vice versa), and the driver is controlling these factors. As a motor sport, professional drifting competitions are held across the world
One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.
There is no need to apologize Smile

(04-10-2010, 03:10 PM)ktmrider530 Wrote: And the only way to "drift a FWD car is to rip the e-brake,

Exactly Roflmao
I've never drifted a car with fwd in my life.
I think its a pretty sweet car. I don't know why people think its gay. :/
tay.Superman
Nice car, and what do you mean by "Had"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What is your Favorite Dream Car Dcrac23 233 129,759 05-03-2014, 06:27 PM
Last Post: Detective RooTz
  My car Psychosis 28 8,320 08-04-2013, 05:18 PM
Last Post: Uzi
  Car Picture of the day . sunexim 5 926 12-31-2012, 01:35 PM
Last Post: Oveяloяd
  What car would you buy? XACTLYSIN 28 10,086 11-27-2012, 03:10 AM