Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Your name?
Related to my real name Smile
The first girl i ever loved called me moudi. So i just liked that and made it my nickname. I'm over her though but everyone calls me that now lol
Forming my BirthMonth and BirthDay in it... with my a deep meaning from the letters
I am your Father
Alowishus cus I heard it in the Primus song My Name is Mud and I loved the name
[Image: 2T1p.gif] Click me!
i exploit things for money, simple enough. :O
SORATH
Sorath is a God of the Sun. He is said to have been Adolf Hitler's Personal Guardian Demon and advisor.

Sorath rules the current of energy that deals with the "id", of the human psyche, altered states of consciousness, thought-forms, elementals, hallucinogens, "the unexplained, unexpected, and unknown" -- and "miracles". Sorath is "The Closer", while Azazel is "The Opener". Sorath The Great God does not like everybody for He is the Embodiment of the Everlasting Black Burning Sun alit as night to an everlasting day. His number is seven, he presides over the Thirteenth Sign of the Zodiac of which there exists only One; and His time is any Moon Void of Course. `` He Rules from the North. (joyofsatan.org)

My avatar is the BLACK SUN symbol
The term Black Sun (German Schwarze Sonne), also referred to as the Sonnenrad (the German for "Sun Wheel"), is a symbol of esoteric or occult significance, notable for its usage in Nazi mysticism. Today, it may also be used in occult currents of Germanic neopaganism, and in Irminenschaft or Armanenschaft-inspired esotericism. (wikipedia)

Sorry for the long post. lol. Tongue
[Image: wa3bbk.jpg]
Help us help you...
I picked Grizzly because it is the type of chewing tobacco I use Big Grin (dip).
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]
My real name is Marko, i have nickname mare, and 512 is speed of my internet.... Smile
(10-17-2009, 10:54 AM)iBruteforce Wrote: Programmed heaps of bruteforcers ages ago. It apparently sounds awesome too.

I always wanted to know where your name came from, now I know.

And it does sound awesome.

AND S0RATH. EPIC.
ehh my surname !!!