Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
do you find this odd?
its like sometimes you barely make an effort to do better cause your at the top of your level and you improve still?!? happened to me, i made 82 the time before and now i made 83 but this time i raised in the amount of subjects i made over 80 only 3 were under 80 which were music -55% english-65% and science -75%
For what happened to me was a misfortune,
I wouldn't like others to dare.
For being a rule breaker,
a critical abuser,
has given me the destiny I deserved.

For being a fool.
Has lead me to nothing else,
for I faced despair,
for I was only destined
to be sled by the dragon of time.
This happens to me a lot. As you know School is almost done so I lower my effort levels for an odd reason. Shockingly my grades improve or stay around the same range.
Well the closer to the end its get the more im demotivatedSmile sucks but its true.
Its true dude.You'll have it!
This tends to happen a lot...to everyone.
Pm me if you need assistance with anything.
Reason applies is at the beginning teachers are hardcore all the way, and are heavy on the red pen, but towards the end, they just want the school year over with.
i know they stress you out and you kill yourself lol you eventually get tired of it all giving your best all the time and stuff you feel very very happy for vacation
For what happened to me was a misfortune,
I wouldn't like others to dare.
For being a rule breaker,
a critical abuser,
has given me the destiny I deserved.

For being a fool.
Has lead me to nothing else,
for I faced despair,
for I was only destined
to be sled by the dragon of time.
I generally tried upto the last 2 or 3 weeks of the year. Other then that teachers are pretty anal about things.
(04-09-2010, 10:44 AM)Fallenour Wrote: Reason applies is at the beginning teachers are hardcore all the way, and are heavy on the red pen, but towards the end, they just want the school year over with.

I agree. After a semester of assignments, teachers need only to mark examinations and adjust it to a bell-curve.
Smoke some weed and chill out Grades dont mean crap lol As long as you pass its all good