Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Recommend me a cologne.
Euphoria is a very feminine scent. I use it.

I recommend BLV by Bvlgari, Tokyo by Kenzo or He by Armani (either black or basic gold). All are very androgynous scents and unique. Many guys don't know the labels but are attracted to the scent. Venture to your nearest department store and ask the representatives to spritz some on your wrists or neck. See if you still like it by the end of the day, as the scent will alter a little based on the weather and your body heat.

There are top, middle and last notes to each scent. You may like the top and middle, however you have to let the scent settle over a few hours to be able to judge whether the last notes at the end of the day still smells pleasant.

Source: Tested by me.
(04-06-2010, 10:58 PM)Eve Wrote: Euphoria is a very feminine scent. I use it.

I recommend BLV by Bvlgari, Tokyo by Kenzo or He by Armani (either black or basic gold). All are very androgynous scents and unique. Many guys don't know the labels but are attracted to the scent. Venture to your nearest department store and ask the representatives to spritz some on your wrists or neck. See if you still like it by the end of the day, as the scent will alter a little based on the weather and your body heat.

There are top, middle and last notes to each scent. You may like the top and middle, however you have to let the scent settle over a few hours to be able to judge whether the last notes at the end of the day still smells pleasant.

Source: Tested by me.

I love the smell of Euphoria.

Also http://www.amazon.com/Euphoria-Calvin-Kl...B000GHWST8 That's only $5 more than your price range. I really think you should go check it out err smell it?
Jean Paul Gaultier, Joop, Lacoste and Hugo Boss are my favorites.
[Image: Scarface.jpg]
Quote:There are top, middle and last notes to each scent. You may like the top and middle, however you have to let the scent settle over a few hours to be able to judge whether the last notes at the end of the day still smells pleasant.

Ah, I didn't know it was so complex Smile
I think I will just go to a local mall and see what they have.
I'll definitely check out Instinct and Euphoria.

Thanks guys!
C.O. Bigelow Barber is my fav and its not expensive either
(04-07-2010, 10:19 AM)Elektrisk Wrote: Ah, I didn't know it was so complex Smile
I think I will just go to a local mall and see what they have.
I'll definitely check out Instinct and Euphoria.

Thanks guys!

Tell me if you like euphoria or not. Big Grin
Armani Diamonds, I love the stuff lol

Great smell, neither young nor old smelling. Great for teens+
[Image: nv70ad.png]
Terrorcore, unleash, extermination
Hyper real, cold blood, determination
fudge them, I like this sensation
Incredible, I from the annihilation
sadly, I have a LOT of experience in this department, do you want a strong lingering atrractive scent, a musk type scent, something with an older feel to it, something that will be robust, or something subtle, how much money are you willing to pay, how long do you want it to last?you gotta answer these so I can give you something that fits your style.
(04-08-2010, 11:22 AM)Fallenour Wrote: sadly, I have a LOT of experience in this department, do you want a strong lingering atrractive scent, a musk type scent, something with an older feel to it, something that will be robust, or something subtle, how much money are you willing to pay, how long do you want it to last?you gotta answer these so I can give you something that fits your style.

Happily, you sound like someone who shares my love for perfume.
I used to work in the fashion business, Im good with perfume, cologne, dress clothes, womens apperal (dont ask, ill KILL YOU), child wear, jewelry, and suits.
Ooo and makeup too, but ill never help you

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can you use Aftershave as cologne? Atmosphere 2 1,281 12-21-2011, 05:53 AM
Last Post: OFWGKTΔ
  Recommend Me some Movies Джеймс Krew 9 877 08-21-2011, 08:17 AM
Last Post: Confuse
  Recommend me a movie pl0x Treblez 22 1,845 08-06-2011, 12:13 AM
Last Post: nGiZee
  Recommend me an MMO. Tank 7 629 04-13-2010, 07:38 PM
Last Post: Nyx-
  Recommend Me Some Movies! Kharnage 10 1,327 01-27-2010, 02:47 PM