Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whats your download allowance?
(04-06-2010, 08:20 AM).D0T Wrote: With my current ISP I get up to 100gb download allowance annually, which is pretty large. And I cant find any other packages that can match this offer.

Whats yours?

Please tell me you meant monthly.

It would take you 10 years to fill a terabyte hard drive!
100% Unlimited - If I download a lot they just slow me down slightly at peek times lol.
[Image: pageviews=1]
I have comcast internet. They don't set a limit for amount of things you can download. So I have unlimited downloading. It is also up to 100mb intenet. I think I have 20-50mb internet. I love my internet company. It is fast, reliable, and you can download anything you want and not have to worry about a limit. I don't even get slowed down if I download too much.
I don't have a bandwidth allowance either so I have unlimited downloads Smile

My actual broadband speed isn't that great, I get upto 8MBPS but I can barely receive 5MBPS
[Image: GamersTalk.com-468x60.gif]

Come and join GamersTalk now! We have a great online forum community and would love to see some new faces. Contest coming within the next few day. Join now!
(06-05-2010, 10:22 AM)Beano Wrote: I don't have a bandwidth allowance either so I have unlimited downloads Smile

My actual broadband speed isn't that great, I get upto 8MBPS but I can barely receive 5MBPS

Yea, that isn't good at all. If you live in the United States, try checking for other internet service providers in your area. I use comcast and they are fast, reliable, and good priced. If you want to see if they are available in your area, please visit their website at www.comcast.com
If you don't live in the United States, then just look for other isp's if you aren't satisfied with yours. At least you don't have a bandwidth allowance though. Comcast doesn't either.
(06-05-2010, 10:27 AM)hippypancake Wrote: Yea, that isn't good at all. If you live in the United States, try checking for other internet service providers in your area. I use comcast and they are fast, reliable, and good priced. If you want to see if they are available in your area, please visit their website at www.comcast.com
If you don't live in the United States, then just look for other isp's if you aren't satisfied with yours. At least you don't have a bandwidth allowance though. Comcast doesn't either.

Sounds like you may be representing comcast ;) lol just kidding Smile

Yeah, I used to be highly dissatisfied with my ISP because of the speeds I was received whilst playing Halo 3 (yes I was a gaming nerd -.-). Now that I hardly play though, I think my internet connection is fine for just general web browsing.
[Image: GamersTalk.com-468x60.gif]

Come and join GamersTalk now! We have a great online forum community and would love to see some new faces. Contest coming within the next few day. Join now!
I have a unlimted Source Of Download so Bascilly i am allowed to download freelly and as i wish
I actually got 60 gigs per month ... Thats enough to play games and watching video streaming ... Smile
I don't have any limitations. I wish I knew how to view my statistics, though.
Every plan has 'fair usage' even unlimited, yes I know its unfair/
Most unlimited are 100-200gb.

Mine is unlimited, but I still have to abide by a certain amount, this is not made very clear unless you read the full TOS.