Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Mother, beat up by the police.
(04-06-2010, 08:07 AM)Shadaw Wrote: I just meant that there's so many people wondering why people hate the police and the police don't understand why no one likes them, then something like this happens.

True. But there are a ton of Police officers that are liked by people and that don't abuse their power. They're will always be people who are not in the correct line of work. Just like there are teachers who abuse their power that shouldn't be teachers.
[Image: tje1.png]
(04-06-2010, 08:13 AM)Whizdom™ Wrote: True. But there are a ton of Police officers that are liked by people and that don't abuse their power. They're will always be people who are not in the correct line of work. Just like there are teachers who abuse their power that shouldn't be teachers.

But if you look at some of the brutality they've done to people... No, really.. just go to youtube and type in "police brutality" and look what you've found.
(04-06-2010, 08:15 AM)php Wrote: But if you look at some of the brutality they've done to people... No, really.. just go to youtube and type in "police brutality" and look what you've found.

There are thousands of officers, excellent officers that have been killed in the line of duty protecting innocent lives. Do not let their memories be tarnished by those who do wrong. I had a car stolen by a teenager a couple years ago. That's like me saying that we should lock up all teens because they're nothing but trouble. They post fights videos on the internet, they're petty and they're not focused on school. Instead I do not let those who have done wrong change by judgement of the group entirely. I have 100% for police and what they sacrifice on a daily basis. Thats why I hate when it when a cop is corrupt, because he drags all the good officers through the mud with him.
(04-06-2010, 08:23 AM)Whizdom™ Wrote: There are thousands of officers, excellent officers that have been killed in the line of duty protecting innocent lives. Do not let their memories be tarnished by those who do wrong. I had a car stolen by a teenager a couple years ago. That's like me saying that we should lock up all teens because they're nothing but trouble. They post fights videos on the internet, they're petty and they're not focused on school. Instead I do not let those who have done wrong change by judgement of the group entirely. I have 100% for police and what they sacrifice on a daily basis. Thats why I hate when it when a cop is corrupt, because he drags all the good officers through the mud with him.

I know that a majority of them are legit, but there are some people out there that just ruin that.
(04-06-2010, 08:23 AM)php Wrote: I know that a majority of them are legit, but there are some people out there that just ruin that.

True, that's why I've always wanted harsher punishments for officers found breaking the law.
(04-06-2010, 08:26 AM)Whizdom™ Wrote: True, that's why I've always wanted harsher punishments for officers found breaking the law.

The one cop got punished.. lost his job and got sentenced. But the other two didn't.
I suppose, I see what yous are saying, no matter where you go, there's always someone doing something they shouldn't abusing their power or just being just downright nasty. Luckily though, the world has lots of nicer people balancing it out.
[Image: 28715j4.jpg]
(04-06-2010, 08:34 AM)Shadaw Wrote: I suppose, I see what yous are saying, no matter where you go, there's always someone doing something they shouldn't abusing their power or just being just downright nasty. Luckily though, the world has lots of nicer people balancing it out.

Yeah, but I'm still outraged that it happened. Even though it has been months ago.
Does she remember what they look like?

If she does, go find them. See what happens. ^^

On a serious note.. That's bad, man. It's stupid how people get away with things like that.

So NOTHING happened to the police men who did this?
[Image: jpke28.jpg]
I actually can't wait for Iron Man 2.
(04-06-2010, 08:38 AM)♱ RedTube ♱ Wrote: Does she remember what they look like?

If she does, go find them. See what happens. ^^

On a serious note.. That's bad, man. It's stupid how people get away with things like that.

So NOTHING happened to the police men who did this?

I don't think she knows the names/what they look like

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Any advice?I have a difficult new mother in law bananaramma1824 0 454 01-08-2015, 08:08 PM
Last Post: bananaramma1824
  Police Support. Eve 52 11,949 03-02-2011, 01:56 PM
Last Post: Melted oreo
  When was the last time you're parents beat you? XACTLYSIN 60 23,044 10-28-2010, 02:28 AM
Last Post: Magiic™
  I live in constat fear of the police Zeon 60 18,440 10-25-2010, 06:38 AM
Last Post: Sam
  Helping My Mother Through A Hard Time Virtual Reality 5 1,011 08-01-2010, 04:30 PM
Last Post: ElectricDreams