Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Create a simplistic webbrowser
(04-12-2010, 02:27 PM)Elektrisk Wrote: Your tut? I don't think so.
http://www.thecodecube.net/index.php?topic=175.0;wap2
http://www.dreamincode.net/forums/topic/...ebbrowser/

Fail Nono. The first one is where I got the pics. The second one is quite irrelevant.
Pm me if you need assistance with anything.
(04-12-2010, 02:38 PM)hockeynut35 Wrote: Fail Nono. The first one is where I got the pics. The second one is quite irrelevant.

Really? Then why is this paragraph, which is found in your tutorial, also in the first link posted VERBATIM?

Quote:Now we will add the controls. You will needSad6 ToolStripButtons, 1 ToolStripLabel, and 1 ToolStripTextBox). To make a button, click on the down arrow on the ToolStrip and select button. To get a textbox, click on the down arrow on the ToolStrip and select Textbox and so on. Now we will set the names of the controls. The first button will be called back, the second forward, the third refresh, the fourth stop, the fifth home and the last GO. For the GO button set the alignment property to right. Now that you have the names we can set each of the button's DisplayStyle to Image. Set the proper images for each button. Now we will name the label and the textbox on the toolstrip. For the Label set the text property to URL: and the name to urlLabel. Now the textbox will be named url and the text leave blank.
(04-12-2010, 03:59 PM)Elektrisk Wrote: Really? Then why is this paragraph, which is found in your tutorial, also in the first link posted VERBATIM?

Quote:Now we will add the controls. You will needSad6 ToolStripButtons, 1 ToolStripLabel, and 1 ToolStripTextBox). To make a button, click on the down arrow on the ToolStrip and select button. To get a textbox, click on the down arrow on the ToolStrip and select Textbox and so on. Now we will set the names of the controls. The first button will be called back, the second forward, the third refresh, the fourth stop, the fifth home and the last GO. For the GO button set the alignment property to right. Now that you have the names we can set each of the button's DisplayStyle to Image. Set the proper images for each button. Now we will name the label and the textbox on the toolstrip. For the Label set the text property to URL: and the name to urlLabel. Now the textbox will be named url and the text leave blank.

Revised it. Honest Mistake. Uploaded the paragraph I used to base this off of instead of my actually tutorial. This tutorial is my own, based of a more complex tutorial. I always type my tuts in MS word before posting and I uploaded the original by accident. Thanks for pointing that out (suprise no one in. I'm not a leecher. View both my other Tuts for leeching...it doesn't exist.
(04-12-2010, 05:11 PM)hockeynut35 Wrote: Revised it. Honest Mistake. Uploaded the paragraph I used to base this off of instead of my actually tutorial. This tutorial is my own, based of a more complex tutorial. I always type my tuts in MS word before posting and I uploaded the original by accident. Thanks for pointing that out (suprise no one in. I'm not a leecher. View both my other Tuts for leeching...it doesn't exist.

Thanks for owning up to your mistake; everyone makes them. Sorry I acted so vehemently.. it's just, SF has seen MANY leeched tutorials as of late, so I have become rather jaded.
(04-12-2010, 05:30 PM)Elektrisk Wrote: Thanks for owning up to your mistake; everyone makes them. Sorry I acted so vehemently.. it's just, SF has seen MANY leeched tutorials as of late, so I have become rather jaded.

Agree, people leech straight from HF very often.
Thanks for the Tut. You forgot to mention that it is Internet Explorer browser but yeah this is a understanding Tut.
Very nice tut dude..

Thanks
[Image: 20r9vh4.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [TUT] How to make a simple WebBrowser in VB 2010! [TUT] - [ Pictures] Statics 95 55,618 10-07-2012, 06:56 AM
Last Post: a99
  How To make a basic webbrowser B3cnoc 2 538 07-12-2011, 07:23 PM
Last Post: Relapse
  My Video on How to Use Proxy - WebBrowser (VB.net/VB2008 ) zerdnem 4 2,222 04-16-2011, 10:32 PM
Last Post: zerdnem