Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
People who have only joined for the feather award..
(04-06-2010, 01:33 AM)Elektrisk Wrote: It's very coincidental that you claim this, yet the screenshot you posted in the awards nominations thread showed that you had exactly 100 posts.
whatever he wants award he will get it

Omg
If you are willing to join SF Webmasters.
I believe Omni only wanted people to make 100 posts to start jump this site and get it going, I joined because i also do want the award, But i am going to stay regardless of the award since this is helpful site.
[Image: 2jalumb.jpg]
I'm Joined For The Award Yeye
Oh so that's why there has been a lot of activity on the forum now.. Sad That's a shame I thought that SF was getting big again..
Well, damn, Elektrisk. He wouldn't post that thread in HF if he didn't want to catch people's attention. I'm agreeing with you, trust me. It's not cool to come here, post 100, get the award, then jet back to HF. As a suggestion, Omni should definitely monitor people who claim that award to make sure they're consistent with this forum, you know? Posting exactly 100, requesting the award, then remaining inactive from then on would be a blatant disregard to proper etiquette and morality, as well as a clear sign of disrespect to the webmaster and admins both on SF and HF.

Real talk.
[Image: csx47jm4kbi80w88ajnf.png]
I didn't even know there was an award. Anyway SF is better than HackForums. I don't believe people are getting here only to leave it afterwards.
My software company: Porosis Software
Games: Terrantula
Apps: Mathanasis, ColorGrabber
I joined this site few months back but i lost my account i dont know why
Watched the award thread on hf and created one more account here
I will active here as i do on hackforums
(04-06-2010, 12:01 AM)Elektrisk Wrote: Don't y'all think it's kind of lame that some people have joined solely to get the feather award? There're some members here, such as Aristotle, Trilobyte, Skill, myself, Tim, and more who have been here since the opening, but now there's a crapload of people coming here and spamming as if they care about SF solely to get the HF award. I admit that the burst of activity is nice, but it's rather disappointing to see people post, "I'm only here for the feather award. Plus, it's like the lounge on HF, but you get posts for it!" I dunno who said that, but it was in the thread trilobyte locked. Just had to get this off my chest.

Note: I am not against the award itself. I am against those who are simply joining, shooting up to 100 posts, getting it, then leaving.

I didn't join for the feather award in HF because I was on SF before it was even introduced. Although I would like the feather award and there are a hell lot of people who just joined for the feather award but I can't tell who they are because I don't know. :o
I see many member that registered today have 100+ posts per day lol...
I joined like 4-5 hour before we got to know about the feather award, but yes I want it and no I ain't gonna leave when I get. I actually like this community better.

I have passed 100+ posts but I ain't gonna PM Omni yet, want some more quality posts first.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Support Forums Award Question? Machine 3 582 10-04-2012, 02:50 PM
Last Post: Cubs
  I dont like the HF support feather award thespragg 25 3,319 10-17-2011, 01:23 PM
Last Post: Grin
  How may I get me support feather? Saga 16 2,013 09-11-2011, 07:40 PM
Last Post: Pompano
  Feather? -Infectious 5 578 08-07-2011, 04:17 PM
Last Post: Sam
  100 Posts in one day .......WTF....Award for this Spammer ?!?!?! Š Λ☨∀И 23 3,554 04-08-2011, 04:41 PM
Last Post: Solidus