Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
People who have only joined for the feather award..
Sorry if I didn't make myself clear (2:13 am) Big Grin
What I meant to say was that I don't care about the award overall .
Edit: And I really like the auto section
(04-06-2010, 12:16 AM)syntaXeRRoR Wrote: Sorry if I didn't make myself clear (2:13 am) Big Grin
What I meant to say was that I don't care about the award overall .

Sorry. It's a pet peeve of mine when people say "could care less" when they mean "couldn't care less".
(04-06-2010, 12:17 AM)Elektrisk Wrote: Sorry. It's a pet peeve of mine when people say "could care less" when they mean "couldn't care less".

I am the same way. Then again, I always say stuff like "I shouldn't have did that" instead of "I shouldn't have done that". It's only with "did" and "done" though.

On topic, I hope the mass amounts of new members will be mesmerized by the great forum that they stay and not just leave after .1k posts.
Site Owner: http://www.awesomelounge.com

Feel free to join. It's full of greatness.

[Image: s1ckl3r2.png]
You do realize that this is what Omni ASKED us to do, don't you? And offered the award so we would, right?
(04-06-2010, 12:21 AM)majordave Wrote: You do realize that this is what Omni ASKED us to do, don't you? And offered the award so we would, right?

Please reread my first post.
"Note: I am not against the award itself. I am against those who are simply joining, shooting up to 100 posts, getting it, then leaving."
(04-06-2010, 12:21 AM)majordave Wrote: You do realize that this is what Omni ASKED us to do, don't you? And offered the award so we would, right?

I don't recall him ever saying, "join SF, get 100 posts, and never come back".

I believe it was, "must make quality 100 posts at SupportForums.net. After you have done so please PM me here at HF a link to your SF profile. I'll review your post count and posts. "
Site Owner: http://www.awesomelounge.com

Feel free to join. It's full of greatness.

[Image: s1ckl3r2.png]
I agree with that. I am the ninth member here but I didn't come spamming the boards.

Seriously, I saw people who have never been here before, joined yesterday and posted a lot (90% of the posts were non-contributive) just to reach 100 posts. And then they left. It's ridiculous.

Sure it bursts some activity here but it does not guarantee members.

Who cares after all. If the good members are going to stay, that's all that matters. We don't need spammers.
I had 100 posts before I knew this award and I am here since December Smile
(04-06-2010, 01:29 AM)nextlive Wrote: I had 100 posts before I knew this award and I am here since December Smile

It's very coincidental that you claim this, yet the screenshot you posted in the awards nominations thread showed that you had exactly 100 posts.
(04-06-2010, 01:33 AM)Elektrisk Wrote: It's very coincidental that you claim this, yet the screenshot you posted in the awards nominations thread showed that you had exactly 100 posts.

edit: read his post wrong.

Yeye i got my feather award Yeye

edit: he had 96 posts before today, he was going to get the award no matter what, you guys need to stop being so butthurt and go get your award on HF.
[Image: sig.php]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Support Forums Award Question? Machine 3 586 10-04-2012, 02:50 PM
Last Post: Cubs
  I dont like the HF support feather award thespragg 25 3,336 10-17-2011, 01:23 PM
Last Post: Grin
  How may I get me support feather? Saga 16 2,063 09-11-2011, 07:40 PM
Last Post: Pompano
  Feather? -Infectious 5 589 08-07-2011, 04:17 PM
Last Post: Sam
  100 Posts in one day .......WTF....Award for this Spammer ?!?!?! Š Λ☨∀И 23 3,625 04-08-2011, 04:41 PM
Last Post: Solidus