Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We have a competitor?
Lets try to get more activity than :yeye:
Havn't they been around for ages?
Quote:Who has two thumbs and doesn't give a crap.......Bob Kelso......Have we met?
[Image: BobKelso.jpg]
I think that's his point. He wants us to be more popular then they will ever be.
If you have any problems with the forum, feel free to email me via the User CP, or send me a Private Message.
What was the best hacking forum before hf? If omni could make a number one hacking site, he can do it again.

P.s: No ass kissin.
Support Forums needs time to grow, it has only been active for a little more than a day.

In due time, Support Forums will be the next best thing.

With the help of others, Omniscient will be proud of Support Forums and so will its members.
[Image: 3326yvl.jpg]

I haven't even officially launched the site. Consider yourselves the beta crew.
(10-04-2009, 12:42 PM)Omniscient Wrote: I haven't even officially launched the site. Consider yourselves the beta crew.

Cool.
If you have any problems with the forum, feel free to email me via the User CP, or send me a Private Message.
I'm privileged to be part of "the beta crew".

In a few years down the line it will be a good feeling to look back through the changes of Support Forums.
[Image: 3326yvl.jpg]

This domain name is better, Omni has a chance into making this forum a good one.
(10-04-2009, 12:42 PM)Omniscient Wrote: I haven't even officially launched the site. Consider yourselves the beta crew.

I feel special Smile I really hope we can be a bigscale website like Hack Forums.