Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I don't ever dream that much.
Hey guys, I had another dream that I remembered Smile Talking about dreaming is helping I guess =D!!

This dream, I was with my dad and we were at his navy base and with his fat partner, they were going to take me for a ride in there super fast car (Don't know what it is) and the wind was veryyy strong and I had an umbrella for some odd reason, Everytime I jumped up the wind would carry me super high, it was awesome. Then one time I decided to try and jump as high as I could go and the fat guy pushed me as-well. I went all the way over to the lake and landed right in it, and alot happened after that. I just woke up so don't really feal typing alot :\
(04-08-2010, 08:20 AM)Amped Wrote: Hey guys, I had another dream that I remembered Smile Talking about dreaming is helping I guess =D!!

This dream, I was with my dad and we were at his navy base and with his fat partner, they were going to take me for a ride in there super fast car (Don't know what it is) and the wind was veryyy strong and I had an umbrella for some odd reason, Everytime I jumped up the wind would carry me super high, it was awesome. Then one time I decided to try and jump as high as I could go and the fat guy pushed me as-well. I went all the way over to the lake and landed right in it, and alot happened after that. I just woke up so don't really feal typing alot :\

Lol, nice that you remembered your dreams , the thing i like to do is control them , while sleeping and a monster is chasing me , i just turn around and stop , nothing happens , i just watch it like a movie =P

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My friend with anxiety disorder having creepy reoccuring dream... JDBar 10 1,660 07-30-2011, 10:49 PM
Last Post: prime
  I wish this dream was real! Minus-Zero 11 1,163 07-19-2010, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Samurai
  Had a bad dream. The Elite 15 1,837 07-10-2010, 12:12 PM
Last Post: Elektrisk
  Whats your best/worst dream ever? 4u111 23 2,857 05-25-2010, 09:14 AM
Last Post: BladeCNH
  What is your dream that became real for you? ELY_M 9 945 04-14-2010, 10:18 AM
Last Post: NekoChan