Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I don't ever dream that much.
(04-05-2010, 10:58 PM)Amped Wrote: I am actually quite sad about the fact I don't dream alot or either I dream and just don't remember them.

I would be at a friends house and she will tell me the cool dream she had last night and I am thinking of how I had a boring sleep.

Anyone else feel like this? You want to dream but it seems you never do or never remember it?Sleep

Same thing here i cant remember when my last dream happened! Because i rarely dream im happy when i dream and i feel so good that morning!
(04-06-2010, 07:18 AM)BO0GEYMAN Wrote: Same thing here i cant remember when my last dream happened! Because i rarely dream im happy when i dream and i feel so good that morning!

Yea I feel what you mean, I just want to dream one night and wake up feelin' good with the sunshine shining in my room.. Ahh.
It really depends how tired I am. If I am extremely tired out after a long days work and excercise, I usually just drop off and don't dream. However, if I am not that sleepy and drop off, I find I will probably dream.
(04-06-2010, 07:25 AM).D0T Wrote: It really depends how tired I am. If I am extremely tired out after a long days work and excercise, I usually just drop off and don't dream. However, if I am not that sleepy and drop off, I find I will probably dream.

Im always like that. Im sleeping just 4-5 hours! Maybe thats the major problem i dream from time to time!?
Yea same, I always go to bed around 1-3 and wake up at 8-9 -_-
A friend of mine is the same way. He always used to put a silver lining on it by saying at least he doesn't have any nightmares. Is that the same in your case?
[Image: tje1.png]
(04-06-2010, 07:03 AM)Amped Wrote:
(04-06-2010, 01:06 AM)Detective RooTz Wrote: When I first wake up I can remember like 5-10 minutes of a dream.

Anything before/after where ever the point of the dream I remember is gone lol.

Recently I've only been able to remember a few seconds and that is only if I see/hear something around me that reminds me of something in the dream :S

That happens to me as-well sometimes, something will remind me of it and I am like, Hey that reminds me of something, my dream! Lol.

But nope guys, I did not dream last night or I either don't remember. I forgot to try and remember them right when I woke up because some idiot plumber came ringing on the door bell -_-

I just had a dream. Woke up and got online on SF and I remembered it was something about SF LOL
[Image: HFTOTW2DR.png]

(04-06-2010, 08:51 AM)Detective RooTz Wrote: That happens to me as-well sometimes, something will remind me of it and I am like, Hey that reminds me of something, my dream! Lol.

But nope guys, I did not dream last night or I either don't remember. I forgot to try and remember them right when I woke up because some idiot plumber came ringing on the door bell -_-

I just had a dream. Woke up and got online on SF and I remembered it was something about SF LOL
[/quote]

LOL, SF is slithering into your dreams =D
I'd love having dreams, but I never have any. I'd settle for nightmares too, I haven't been that scared of them in a while.
(04-06-2010, 12:40 PM)Nima304 Wrote: I'd love having dreams, but I never have any. I'd settle for nightmares too, I haven't been that scared of them in a while.

Omgosh I know Smile I love the excitement you get from nightmares LOL, I even woke up crying before.. Weird.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My friend with anxiety disorder having creepy reoccuring dream... JDBar 10 1,660 07-30-2011, 10:49 PM
Last Post: prime
  I wish this dream was real! Minus-Zero 11 1,165 07-19-2010, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Samurai
  Had a bad dream. The Elite 15 1,837 07-10-2010, 12:12 PM
Last Post: Elektrisk
  Whats your best/worst dream ever? 4u111 23 2,857 05-25-2010, 09:14 AM
Last Post: BladeCNH
  What is your dream that became real for you? ELY_M 9 945 04-14-2010, 10:18 AM
Last Post: NekoChan