Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I don't ever dream that much.
(04-05-2010, 11:16 PM)41Shots Wrote: Increase Omega in your diet. I did the opposite to stop dreaming. Regardless you have several dreams while you are asleep. You just are in too deep of a sleep to remember.

This could be quite true as I sleep real deep because I am so tired :\
(04-05-2010, 11:17 PM)Amped Wrote: This could be quite true as I sleep real deep because I am so tired :\

I agree with you. When I sleep it's because I'm extremely exhausted.

I don't sleep just because it is say late. I sleep when I stay up after a couple days of hard work/internet work etc.
[Image: HFTOTW2DR.png]

(04-05-2010, 11:22 PM)Detective RooTz Wrote: I agree with you. When I sleep it's because I'm extremely exhausted.

I don't sleep just because it is say late. I sleep when I stay up after a couple days of hard work/internet work etc.

Same here. I sometimes stay up well into the next day. On a rare occasion I stay up for up to 48 hours and when I sleep it's a deep sleep and I don't remember ANY dreams.
Site Owner: http://www.awesomelounge.com

Feel free to join. It's full of greatness.

[Image: s1ckl3r2.png]
Join the club Sad

I also don't dream, and whenever I do it's usually a good one, so I look forward to them.
(04-06-2010, 12:38 AM)Elite Wrote: Join the club Sad

I also don't dream, and whenever I do it's usually a good one, so I look forward to them.

Aw man, I really felt bad for you after reading that lol
Site Owner: http://www.awesomelounge.com

Feel free to join. It's full of greatness.

[Image: s1ckl3r2.png]
Happens to me all the time. I stopped remembering/having dreams after I was about 12. Sucks tbh, at least I have a good sleep though I guess.
(04-06-2010, 12:41 AM)h4ckingURLife Wrote: Happens to me all the time. I stopped remembering/having dreams after I was about 12. Sucks tbh, at least I have a good sleep though I guess.

Me to. Especially those really "good" dreams that you want to remember the next day and you can't. lol

How would you know if you have good dreams if you don't remember them? Big Grin
(04-06-2010, 01:03 AM)h4ckingURLife Wrote: How would you know if you have good dreams if you don't remember them? Big Grin

When I first wake up I can remember like 5-10 minutes of a dream.

Anything before/after where ever the point of the dream I remember is gone lol.

Recently I've only been able to remember a few seconds and that is only if I see/hear something around me that reminds me of something in the dream :S

(04-06-2010, 01:06 AM)Detective RooTz Wrote: When I first wake up I can remember like 5-10 minutes of a dream.

Anything before/after where ever the point of the dream I remember is gone lol.

Recently I've only been able to remember a few seconds and that is only if I see/hear something around me that reminds me of something in the dream :S

That happens to me as-well sometimes, something will remind me of it and I am like, Hey that reminds me of something, my dream! Lol.

But nope guys, I did not dream last night or I either don't remember. I forgot to try and remember them right when I woke up because some idiot plumber came ringing on the door bell -_-

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My friend with anxiety disorder having creepy reoccuring dream... JDBar 10 1,660 07-30-2011, 10:49 PM
Last Post: prime
  I wish this dream was real! Minus-Zero 11 1,163 07-19-2010, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Samurai
  Had a bad dream. The Elite 15 1,837 07-10-2010, 12:12 PM
Last Post: Elektrisk
  Whats your best/worst dream ever? 4u111 23 2,857 05-25-2010, 09:14 AM
Last Post: BladeCNH
  What is your dream that became real for you? ELY_M 9 945 04-14-2010, 10:18 AM
Last Post: NekoChan