Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lucid Dreamers?
Tried it many times could never get it to work.
I've been Lucid Dreaming for the past 4 years. I have many tells, but the one that I'm best at is speech patterns or dominant hands switching. You name it, I've dreamed it. My Lucid Dream of choice is driving, and I don't know why--it's just so relaxing.
A few of my dreams, when I was youger. But although I knew I was dreaming, I could barely control what I did. It felt like there was another part of my brain stopping me from taking control. Anyways it's an awesome feeling, thinking "Wow, I'm dreaming right now."

Also, I remember a few times, while having nightmares, I could simply "close my eyes" in my dream, then when I re-opened them I was awake. It was so awesome.

Now, at the age of 16, I don't really remember my dreams often, and they are never as imaginative and as magnificent as they once where. Maybe it's because I'm only getting 6-7 hours of sleep? Idk.
(06-03-2010, 03:38 PM)Cida Wrote: I haven't had one in like a year.

They were awesome, but I would concentrate too hard not to wake up, that I would wake up, pretty annoying.

I think I am on the same boat. I had a Lucid Dream about a year ago and I think that because my frontal lobe is not fully developed my thoughts seem to be illogical. I remember feeling a like it was the coolest thing until my paranoia kicked in as I thought what if this happens or that and since it was a dream my paranoia became a sick reality. Maybe when I can control my paranoia I will try again. If anyone knows of threads on this topic please message me, I would like to read up on it.
I like to over achieve when I dream. Anyone else?
Yeah, I lucid dream all the time, it usually ends up a wet dream since I can control it and do whatever I want.
[Image: PokeyneonSIGSupportForumscopy.jpg?t=1287951162]
everyone must go watch Inception it was amazing
For me, parts of Inception are actually real and apply to me.
[Image: PokeyneonSIGSupportForumscopy.jpg?t=1287951162]
(10-09-2010, 09:28 PM)Pokey Wrote: For me, parts of Inception are actually real and apply to me.
I 100% agree with you.
Hang why are there two threads about this?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Lucid dreaming? Zankza 30 4,333 10-10-2010, 01:38 PM
Last Post: ElephantShoe