Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Girl.
I saw her today and she smiled and told me about her day so far, but then someone else said that she said that she was mad and me.. and the plot thickens >_>
My informational thread on how to become HQ
[Image: 3af27e76.png]
"An eye for an eye and the whole world would be blind"
(10-28-2010, 12:03 PM)Robbieava Wrote: I saw her today and she smiled and told me about her day so far, but then someone else said that she said that she was mad and me.. and the plot thickens >_>

She might not have said it, besides, perhaps she's trying to get that social dominance. The typical, I dumped you thing. She might not have meant a word of it, if she said it that is.
[Image: FILE.php]
First passed PL on SF.
(10-28-2010, 12:13 PM)Magiic™ Wrote: She might not have said it, besides, perhaps she's trying to get that social dominance. The typical, I dumped you thing. She might not have meant a word of it, if she said it that is.

Wait sorry, what do you mean?
(10-28-2010, 12:24 PM)Robbieava Wrote: Wait sorry, what do you mean?
As in, she's upset that you're not speaking to her, so she acts like it's the other way around. Social classes you know, trying to get above other people kind of thing.
First passed PL on SF.
(10-28-2010, 12:33 PM)Magiic™ Wrote: As in, she's upset that you're not speaking to her, so she acts like it's the other way around. Social classes you know, trying to get above other people kind of thing.

Oh I gotcha. Yeah, that would make sense.
(10-28-2010, 01:21 PM)Robbieava Wrote: Oh I gotcha. Yeah, that would make sense.
Depends how old you are really. Probably best not to mention it to her though, might spark an argument.
First passed PL on SF.
The best advice I could give to you mate, is follow your heart, if your wants her, then take the bull by the horns and fight for her.
[Image: s1.jpg]
Remember
Thinking about what will happen will most def get your girl taken away
when your with her
don't think what will happen in your head and crap like that

It's actions that make her attracted to you,

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Forgetting a Girl / Getting over a girl 25 7,179 06-14-2011, 05:00 AM
Last Post: Deranged
  [UPDATE FROM LAST GIRL] This Girl... Traphikz 10 3,185 08-24-2010, 07:38 PM
Last Post: Extensity