Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Holy spambots batman!
(04-05-2010, 09:45 PM)Paradoxum Wrote: Well, do you want to bring this up to Omniscient?

eh :/ I think he might already know, but I am not sure.
If not, sooner of later he will. Smile I'm staying for good, I wish to get the HJT section here active and running.
(04-05-2010, 09:47 PM)41Shots Wrote: Great example of post hunting. Did you think i posted in here just to entertain myself? Or for Omni to see? Which seems more likely.

I'm pretty sure Omni already thought ahead for this, because I know that this was the first thing that came to my mind when I saw the thread about the award.
To be quite frank, that thread serves as a motivation for quality members. It is the reason why I remembered Support Forums; I'm not here a lot. There are consequences too, I believe. However the Moderators of this site are doing well.
I won't lie, I came here from Omni's post on HF, but now that I am here I really love it, great quality posters and people don't flame Smile But I haven't stopped by the lounge yet.
The Lounge is crap-free, I'm telling you. :p
(04-05-2010, 10:06 PM)Paradoxum Wrote: The Lounge is crap-free, I'm telling you. :p

because the trolls haven't invaded yet Big Grin
(04-05-2010, 10:19 PM)Pokémon Wrote: because the trolls haven't invaded yet Big Grin

True true, just wait, they're sniffing their way here, I'm telling you.
I don't think they fancy Support Forums. It's too peaceful in here.
(04-05-2010, 10:21 PM)Paradoxum Wrote: I don't think they fancy Support Forums. It's too peaceful in here.

It is peaceful, let's just hope MagicSpeed doesn't come here Tongue