Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What phone server do you like the most?
(04-06-2010, 07:12 AM)Crimson Wrote: i think t-mobile is crap, but i use vodafone there better xD

I never heard of vodafone Huh
I use a local service in Ohio called Revol Wireless. I love it, except they have terrible phones.
(04-06-2010, 12:26 PM)Ken Wrote: I use a local service in Ohio called Revol Wireless. I love it, except they have terrible phones.

So do you only have service in Ohio?
I get unlimited texts for like $10.
I'm from Spain and the only really known service that you guys know and which I know must be Vodafone.
I am a Verizon fan. Might be expensive but their phones are neat as well as ATT. I am waiting for the Iphone to come to Verizon. Rumors have been going around and I am not willing to buy another phone and make another contract until the end of June so I can make sure the if the Iphone comes out or not. Besides, I can deal with my phone I have now.
(04-07-2010, 11:23 PM)johngianni Wrote: I am a Verizon fan. Might be expensive but their phones are neat as well as ATT. I am waiting for the Iphone to come to Verizon. Rumors have been going around and I am not willing to buy another phone and make another contract until the end of June so I can make sure the if the Iphone comes out or not. Besides, I can deal with my phone I have now.
You should get the droid they're having a buy one get one free sale.
I had Alltel, but Verizon bought them. So, now I have Verizon.
I have an iPod Touch, but I did a few modifications to it so I am able to text / Call sort of like the iPhone but a modded Touch Victoire.

I love it so much I'd suggest you buy an iPhone.
[Image: purpavery.jpg]
(04-09-2010, 05:30 PM)Silver Wrote: I had Alltel, but Verizon bought them. So, now I have Verizon.

Did you have to start paying more?