Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hot Tub Time Machine?
Yeah I found it out just was telling Yin, thanks for that anyway, will help others out.
(04-05-2010, 05:24 PM)nFekted Wrote: Yeah I found it out just was telling Yin, thanks for that anyway, will help others out.

No problem. Hopefully he puts the link in the first post, so nobody comes in here and leaves because they got an error when trying to watch the video.
It doesn't? It worked for me..
(04-05-2010, 06:00 PM)Yin Wrote: It doesn't? It worked for me..

Embedding is disabled if you try to play it.

Also, my favorite part of the trailer:

"Wait... WHAT COLOR IS MICHAEL JACKSON?"

"Black."

xD
Look like funny, nice share ! :p
I cant wait to see it, im renting on zune.
I cant wait to see this movie, just decided a while ago that I would see it rofl, that promo is very persuasive xD.
(04-05-2010, 04:45 PM)Yin Wrote: I saw it, it was pretty funny. The movie is where they go back in time when they messed up the controls of the hot tub because they were drinking and they were dripping it on the control panel.

Trailer:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DCFPS58KYY[/YOUTUBE]

It was a good movie, definitely humorous at parts. There's nudity in some parts, so if you don't like that, then don't go. It's just a boob shot of the girl for like 5 seconds.

Looks good, hope i get a chance to see.
I'm wanting to see it too. I'm really hoping it isn't one of those times where everybody says it's funny and it isn't. I hate when that happens.
[Image: tje1.png]
Thought about seeing it, probably won't.