Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nice to see
(04-05-2010, 04:13 PM)Prone Wrote: That wasn't a smart thing to say, should of kept that to yourself.

Totally agree with Prone on this, You can kiss your feather award goodbye.
[Image: 2jalumb.jpg]
I think this is one of Omni's most respectable site. It suits it's purpose and the forum has a ethical purpose.
(04-05-2010, 04:15 PM)aiir Wrote: Totally agree with Prone on this, You can kiss your feather award goodbye.

Tbh, never said you couldn't leave after 100 posts. If you go to the awards part, you'll see the only requirement is 100 posts.

(04-05-2010, 04:15 PM)Sam Wrote: I think this is one of Omni's most respectable site. It suits it's purpose and the forum has a ethical purpose.

Yeah, but not very active.
(04-05-2010, 04:15 PM)aiir Wrote: Totally agree with Prone on this, You can kiss your feather award goodbye.

I think Omni will frown upon it, and probably forbid you from having it, so yeah that wasn't smart. You sound like a HF user with 20 post

"Hey guys here for some free RS accounts, once I get that, I am long gone"

:/
I prefer a forum at this level, it's easier to communicate with people and keep up with topics that you can help with or might be interested in. You also have to realize that the more active it is then the more work for Omni then things might become worse if the work load bares too much.
(04-05-2010, 04:17 PM)Prone Wrote: I think Omni will frown upon it, and probably forbid you from having it, so yeah that wasn't smart. You sound like a HF user with 20 post

"Hey guys here for some free RS accounts, once I get that, I am long gone"

:/

Lol, actually, no.

HF ub3r with 1.8k. Tongue

He may frown upon it, but I don't think it'll forbid me from having it.

You're probably doing the same thing, as well as many other users.
(04-05-2010, 04:03 PM)«Ðartz™» Wrote: It's nice to see that people actually express their feelings here.

Since it's not as popular as Omni's other forum, hackforums.net, there isn't really anyone that's rude and disrespectful. Not that I've seen so far.

Overall: I like the site.

Agreed 100% my friend.
What is this feather award?
(04-05-2010, 04:19 PM)«Ðartz™» Wrote: Lol, actually, no.

HF ub3r with 1.8k. Tongue

He may frown upon it, but I don't think it'll forbid me from having it.

You're probably doing the same thing, as well as many other users.

Nice assumption... Thumbsup
(04-05-2010, 04:22 PM)nFekted Wrote: Agreed 100% my friend.

Lol. Finally, a post not from Sam that was actually on-topic. Tongue