Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Turbochargers and Chip tuning
Well I'm also 17. But why would you put those things in with something that's computer related? That doesn't make sense.
(04-05-2010, 11:02 PM)syntaXeRRoR Wrote: Intakes, exhausts, high flow manifolds, high flow headers, shot throw kit, LSD, clutch, light flywheel, etc?

I don't know about the OP, but if you need help with any of these things i will be glad to help. I'm somewhat of an expert Cool ha ha.
One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.
Chip Tuning is PC related and BTW this is Autobody, Mechanical, and Car Help forum!
(04-06-2010, 06:49 AM)BO0GEYMAN Wrote: Chip Tuning is PC related and BTW this is Autobody, Mechanical, and Car Help forum!

Not PC related, but ECU. Same difference i suppose. And i am aware of what it is, i hold the award for this section.
Man when u program the chip u use PC and all that mapping you done on PC! Its related i think!
What? No you don't, that's how you use a diagnostic tool, programmers have preset levels you can use. If you plug it into a computer, it is used for diagnostic purposes and trouble shooting only, a computer is not required at all.
(04-06-2010, 06:41 AM)ktmrider530 Wrote: Well I'm also 17. But
I don't know about the OP, but if you need help with any of these things i will be glad to help. I'm somewhat of an expert Cool ha ha.

Most of the time I don't need it, but if I will I'll ask for sure. Not now since I sold my car. Sad