Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Youtube2Mp3 Script
Ops, I meant I have found scripts that downloads, but not converts. DL would be easy to make
Hmm...

I will look into it. I know there will be a decent script.
yesterday i saw something same in VB.net Section @ Hf
i dont think it is Possible in PHP
If you are willing to join SF Webmasters.
It is possible with PHP, I am sure about this.
This has nothing to do with PHP. PHP will not decode a flash video into a mp3.
PaaYbAAcK Wrote:Yea, there are threads about the site, but I am gonna make a script buddy.

Buddy, your not going to make a script, because your asking! The best you could do is copy pasta some code into an index file! Don't be a smart ass to other members that come across as skiddies, because your coming across as an even greater one right now.

(04-13-2010, 10:04 PM)SLiM Wrote: This has nothing to do with PHP. PHP will not decode a flash video into a mp3.

This is true. If you did find something you could load up on your server I doubt you would be able to host it because all the free hosts (and some paid) will kick you off for taking up too much processing time! So unless you find a really nice host or have the $$$ for a dedicated server, I doubt your ever going to see this come round.

PaaYbAAcK Wrote:Do you know if this is illegal?

I'm assuming its like torrents... the script itself isn't illegal, but as soon as someone uses it to infringe copyright it will make it illegal, if you get what I mean. Due to the script being sought after being a Youtube to MP3 script, youtube will probably just block you anyway and force your site to redirect to Google, freakin the whole thing up.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  php form script with upload script help andrewjs18 4 2,847 10-07-2010, 11:46 AM
Last Post: JMK940