Poll: Which game Do you like best?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
World Of Warcraft
47.30%
35 47.30%
Runescape
52.70%
39 52.70%
Total 74 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WOW or Runescape
Neither are that great imo, but I would have to go for WoW
[Image: nv70ad.png]
Terrorcore, unleash, extermination
Hyper real, cold blood, determination
fudge them, I like this sensation
Incredible, I from the annihilation
I play neither, but if it were my choice, I'd play WoW.
Site Owner: http://www.awesomelounge.com

Feel free to join. It's full of greatness.

[Image: s1ckl3r2.png]
I say Runescape simply because someone didn't kill themselves over it.
(04-05-2010, 06:03 PM)aiir Wrote: Agreed, They are both similar but i prefer to play something that is nice to the eye.

yea thats the same thing with me to some extent, if it looks like crap i probably wont give it a second chance lol
[Image: sig.php]
(04-05-2010, 07:06 PM)Nyx- Wrote: yea thats the same thing with me to some extent, if it looks like crap i probably wont give it a second chance lol

I am opposite lol, well not really. But the old runescape with the old pking with the graphics that weren't so great. Those were the awesome days.
WoW, quite obviously.
How is Runescape competition?
I've never really played WoW, so I will have to go with RuneScape.
WoW of course.. it's actually an MMORPG, which is much more than can be said for RuneScape. WoW is paid, which of course means there's going to be more quality content (in this case). RS doesn't even have classes. If you want an MMORPG, RS is NOT the way to go. Both are pretty much a huge waste of time though.
Runescape it's free and fun but it's unrealistic. You can meet other people online. You dont need any tactics and you dont need to be 100% serious.

WoW (World Of Warcraft) You have to pay each month but it's more realistic and fun and you need tactics too play your class like Warrior, Paladin, Shaman etc. You play online with people from the whole world. It's a very serious game.

I prefer WoW Smile
Runescape yu can play with other ppl also and is realistic and only free ppl dont pay members pay 5 dollars a month compared to 30 usd per 2 months.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  RuneScape Classic servers are still online Sletrry 0 525 05-11-2019, 08:26 PM
Last Post: Sletrry
  RuneScape - Have you ever played it? The Elite 420 136,988 05-09-2014, 09:43 AM
Last Post: NexSolutions
  Will you participate in the RuneScape Design An Outfit competition? Jenibat 0 593 10-16-2013, 08:50 PM
Last Post: Jenibat
  Runescape On iPad (and Flash) magic 17 3,006 10-21-2011, 11:26 AM
Last Post: пinja
  Back to Runescape? iFloog 9 2,138 10-18-2011, 02:50 PM
Last Post: crushman