Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mybb Theme Help
I installed darkorange theme on my forum but found a bug in the reputation system of the theme.

I m not able to rep members in the theme.

I tried to contact to the author but he is not replying I also searched google for the solution but nothing came off it.

here is a link for the forum
http://h4aforum.co.cc

Please help guys.
If you need any information I will provide it but please help.
someone please help

what info should i provide
The problem is that that theme is very outdated. It was made for a really older version of MyBB.
At the top will be the same place you hang from.
(04-02-2010, 08:20 PM)trilobyte- Wrote: The problem is that that theme is very outdated. It was made for a really older version of MyBB.

Means I have to change the theme no other way.

But I liked the theme very much Bebe-pleureBebe-pleure
I'm not certain that you will HAVE to change, but it's lookign like it. Unless someone here knows how to resolve the issue; but ah well. Them's the brakes.
At the top will be the same place you hang from.
You would have to port it. And i have no idea how to do that. Smile
You could ask the author of the theme to update it to 1.4, but as MyBB 1.6 is soon coming out, it would be better if he updated it to 1.6 aswell.
(04-03-2010, 12:13 AM)Aman Arora Wrote: Means I have to change the theme no other way.

But I liked the theme very much Bebe-pleureBebe-pleure

See MyBB Resources for more theme sources, may you find a better one.
(07-25-2010, 10:14 AM)Eve Wrote: See MyBB Resources for more theme sources, may you find a better one.

changed this theme a while ago

see the date I posted this

Thanks for your reply though

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Release] Flat Desire : Stunning Flat Premium MyBB Theme envira 1 2,211 10-13-2014, 05:21 PM
Last Post: Nasyr
  [[Release] TeslaDark Premium Flat Modern Dark MyBB Theme envira 1 1,383 04-18-2014, 01:34 PM
Last Post: y8tvkid
  Machete - Free Sexy MyBB Theme from MySkins Studio envira 2 2,064 09-27-2013, 12:41 PM
Last Post: envira
  [Release] LightDesire Premium MyBB Theme : Beauty at its best envira 0 1,157 08-25-2013, 03:41 PM
  [Release]DarkDesire - Best Limited Edition Dark MyBB Theme envira 2 1,386 08-05-2013, 04:10 AM