Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I need a new t.v. series to watch.
Hey guys. Well, I just got done watching the last episode of True Blood. I am impatiently waiting for season three to begin its production. However, in the meantime, I really want a series to begin watching. I am greatly interested in drama shows, although drama-supernatural shows are great as well. I've seen these shows:
  • The O.C. (all episodes)
  • One Tree Hill (first four seasons)
  • Bones (first three seasons)
  • Smallville (first 7 seasons and half of 8)
  • True Blood (both seasons)

There might be more, but I cannot think of them. I enjoy dramas, as you can see, but I don't mind CSI-like shows, either. My brother recommended Dollhouse, but I dunno if it seems that good. I was thinking of seeing either Everwood, Supernatural, or South of Nowhere, but I dunno. It's a tough decision :p

If y'all could recommend any sci-fi or drama shows, then I'd be pleased. Thanks a thousand.
Fringe looks good but its a bit weird and confusing, guess it would be wise to watch the first episode xD. Also, stargat universe has proven to be a very good few episodes.
Quote:Who has two thumbs and doesn't give a crap.......Bob Kelso......Have we met?
[Image: BobKelso.jpg]
Dexter.
(10-08-2009, 03:22 AM)iBruteforce Wrote: Dexter.

^ I find Dexter very enjoyable. Evilgrin
[Image: wa3bbk.jpg]
Help us help you...
You could watch: Lie to Me
Think it's a very interesting t.v. serie.
[Image: f_pgfbb4em_bde9974.png]
Chuck and Nip/Tuck.
[Image: mint.png]
[Drama] - 6 feet under

Are you watching online yes? Merlin is good and The Inbetweeners is very funny.
[Image: 531hf7.jpg]
Dexter, and there is that new one coming out on USA about the guy who the FBI let out of prison to help them find criminals. I think its call like white collar.
Dexter is good. I just recently started watching Criminal Minds. It's an awesome show on A&E. It's been on for a few years too so it'll keep you occupied.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What are your top 3 favorite Tv series. h3x3n 5 668 03-11-2012, 06:40 PM
Last Post: TwoMuchCaffeine
  If you need a site to watch movies. Kuroi 14 2,856 01-09-2012, 12:52 AM
Last Post: Rihsky
  Santa Gets Down with His Bad Self!!!! MUST WATCH BreShiE 6 653 12-21-2011, 12:09 PM
Last Post: DaUB3R
  [Watch] Slacker (1991) Gaijin 5 1,460 05-18-2011, 06:58 AM
Last Post: Gaijin
  What series of books or just a single book is your favorite(s)? Swat Runs Train 8 1,679 08-04-2010, 11:52 AM
Last Post: XACTLYSIN