Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Out for awhile
I'm going to be inactive for a few days until late at night. Starting next week. As most of you know I'm in Medical School, We have a big big big test next week that count's for 60% of my total Grade. If I pass that means I can start my Internship and then my Residency. If I fail I'll have to wait till next year Until I can begin my Residency. Just wanted to let you all know so you won't be looking for me and I'm not around I know that you all will miss me soo much but try not to LOL. Victoire
[Image: zjxhqb.png]
First to Fight Last to Leave Hoorah!!
Best of luck in your revision and for your exam. Just remember hard work for a week can open up the rest of your life! See you when you return.
(10-13-2010, 09:16 AM)Sam Wrote: Best of luck in your revision and for your exam. Just remember hard work for a week can open up the rest of your life! See you when you return.

I'll be checking in on breaks and evenings.
bye dcrac o/
Bye Reality I will miss you HAHA.
Yeah buy me ub3r for $40 more when you get back
Bye bye.

Good luck. <3
Nearly four years and don't regret a single day.
(10-13-2010, 12:38 PM)Happeh Wrote: Bye bye.

Good luck. <3

Thank you sir. I'm trying half this crap confuses the Hell outta me. lol.
Your grade is definitely a priority, so best of luck with your study schedule. We'll miss your frequent posts and looks forward to your return.
(10-13-2010, 02:39 PM)Eve Wrote: Your grade is definitely a priority, so best of luck with your study schedule. We'll miss your frequent posts and looks forward to your return.

Eve Go to the Field and Sit on It. HAHAHA... I give you a dollar if you can tell me what TV show that came from Thumbsup

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Been Awhile mrnapolean1 2 376 01-20-2013, 11:30 PM
Last Post: tifenni