Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I don't know what to do...
(03-19-2010, 11:56 PM)Bjfox Wrote: Throughout my life I've been inflenced by rap music. I started wrriting runes last year. I wanna record an album I really do. Problem is I don't have much support. My parents have never feel'd strongly about it. Hate it is more like it. I mean I'm hella good at computers so that's been my career choice I guess. Rapping is a way to get my feeling's out. like everyone I have many problems. Rapping let's me put my feelings to poetry. And the problem with rapping is I don't have any recording equipment or ant beats. Thx for yor time
Hey, man. That's something you feel strong about and don't want to give up. Nobody can take that away from you but yourself. You keep going after it, no matter what.
(03-20-2010, 04:10 AM)Maestro Wrote: I will put you in touch with a mixer and another artist. Bear with me. PM'ing you.
That's very kind and unconditional of you, Maestro. You're alright, man.
[Image: csx47jm4kbi80w88ajnf.png]
You don't need recording equipment, you have a computer.
[Image: MajorDav3.png]
This is were going with what you have goes in. Be creative and find a method. Think of some ideas for when you become older and make your own choices. You just need to focus now on School and when you become old enough you can make money and afford what you need and begin your career in what you choose.
Dude, don't let your parents bear you down. Even if you become something they don't want you to become, you are their son and deep in their hearts will be proud of you.
[Image: technome.jpg]
S.M.A.R.T.A.S.S.
Agreed with smileyface's post.
Maestro never got in touch with a mixer for me just letting all you know and i like to tell you what im doing right now a little update.. I plan on releasing an album called 'one way ticket to paradise' it will be coming out late may and early june and my parents looked at me in disbelief when i told them that but i didn't care its my senior year in high school and im releasing it
I can relate to this 90%
I've always wanted to release a rap album. I do a lot of freestyling with my friends and they all say I'm a kickass rapper. I even dl'd Fruity Loops 9 to mix some beats, but I've never been fully motivated enough to write a full album. :/
(04-13-2010, 06:56 PM)Rhythm Wrote: I can relate to this 90%
I've always wanted to release a rap album. I do a lot of freestyling with my friends and they all say I'm a kickass rapper. I even dl'd Fruity Loops 9 to mix some beats, but I've never been fully motivated enough to write a full album. :/

I started out like that as well with those programs but you'd be surprise you can get free beats off youtube with all the rights and there actually pretty good. I used to freestyle back when i rode the bus to school every single day so its something ive always wanted to do...
(04-08-2010, 03:25 AM)smileyface Wrote: Dude, don't let your parents bear you down. Even if you become something they don't want you to become, you are their son and deep in their hearts will be proud of you.

You should pursuit your own dreams, even if it means, to be disliked by parents. Parents should be proud of their kids, what ever they do.
[Image: Nyan.jpg]
Do what you love, rap.