Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forum is slow?
Sometimes my members have some lags on forum, in what is the problem?

I have unlimited hosting.
Could you please provide us with a link.

And unlimited hosting doesn't mean it will never be slow, it means you wont run out of space, (depending on what you do.)
At the top will be the same place you hang from.
My site is Warez things so i can't give you link here. What you need to know about it?
It's probably a cheap crappy host. Nothing you can do but complain or get a new host.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
(03-17-2010, 01:33 PM)Omniscient Wrote: It's probably a cheap crappy host. Nothing you can do but complain or get a new host.

Now now Omni, play nice. Just kidding, you're probably right. If his host isn't keeping up their end of the deal, he should definitely complain or get a new one.

eXPerience, is it a constant type of lag that your members receive? Or is it at certain times, like when the activity rises on the forum? Perhaps you need to look for better hosting with the correct specifications to meet your needs.

You can always question your host. If they don't provide enough help or advice, blow them off and look for a more reliable company.
[Image: 3326yvl.jpg]

(03-17-2010, 01:33 PM)Omniscient Wrote: It's probably a cheap crappy host. Nothing you can do but complain or get a new host.

Omni's right.. If its a forum i recommend getting eAccelarator. Its a script you install into your forum and makes it load faster and process the databases table more quickly and its free
The companie from which i take the host is one of the best in my state. Do not be a problem at the forum? Maybe i have some error and because of it my forum is slow.

Skill yea something like that.
Depends on the forum and the hosting. If your forum is small then its your host
It could be an internal problem but that would be seen.
Just get a new better host.
[Image: deities.jpg]
(03-18-2010, 02:08 AM)eXPerience™ Wrote: The companie from which i take the host is one of the best in my state. Do not be a problem at the forum? Maybe i have some error and because of it my forum is slow.

Skill yea something like that.

I doubt it. A lot of people claim to be the best hosts in the world, but it's just a marketing scheme. I suggest changing hosts.