Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need help to choose a theme for my essay
(04-05-2010, 08:18 PM)Sherlock Holmes Wrote: Write the Theory of Everything.
That'll bite 'em.

Hey guys.I just want to thank you all for the good ideas and support.Well believe it or not,i made it to the 2nd place in the competition with 300+ students taking part.The reason why i quoted Sherlock Holmes here is because i used Theory of Everything as the essay title.I want to thank him for that as i had been looking for something similar to that.The essay i wrote is about existence.The concept of existence and stuff like that.As i said i didn't want to make a winning essay but more of teasing one.And i think i did it.To be honest some of the teachers were horrified of the ideas and the concepts i put into the essay,but as someone else here said,they just kept reading further and further.I also put in the essay my thoughts on humanity and what it will become,and that was quoted as the best passage of the competition.Again,thank you all!
(07-04-2010, 02:05 PM)Seether Wrote: Hey guys.I just want to thank you all for the good ideas and support.Well believe it or not,i made it to the 2nd place in the competition with 300+ students taking part.The reason why i quoted Sherlock Holmes here is because i used Theory of Everything as the essay title.I want to thank him for that as i had been looking for something similar to that.The essay i wrote is about existence.The concept of existence and stuff like that.As i said i didn't want to make a winning essay but more of teasing one.And i think i did it.To be honest some of the teachers were horrified of the ideas and the concepts i put into the essay,but as someone else here said,they just kept reading further and further.I also put in the essay my thoughts on humanity and what it will become,and that was quoted as the best passage of the competition.Again,thank you all!

Congratulations on getting 2nd place! It sounds like you put the advice here to good use and well deserve the win. Smile
Congrats!
Maybe post the essay?
I mean it DID get second place so I kind of want to read that shtuff.
[Image: Untitled-3.png?t=1281317974]
MSN= blue_social@hotmail.com
"With this, I declare a checkmate!"
Free DOXing Service
Congrats man, good to hear that.
Congratulations on 2nd Place, you should definitely post the essay here. I'd love to take a look at it. Big Grin
I wrote an essay for a essay competition on the benefits of hackers. They disqualified me for having "inappropriate material."
(05-24-2010, 06:15 PM)Omniscient Wrote: We take HF refugees in bulk.
Lol
Do what you enjoy talking about.
It would be tough for me because I am one of the students who finds it difficult to write the essay. Its great that you are good at essay writing. I mostly used to take someone's help like friend's or relative's help. I even searched for the help who can write my essay cheap. Of course I am trying to improve my writing skill and I will definitely be good in essays.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Essay Writing Help classic writer 7 2,396 04-01-2020, 12:07 PM
Last Post: johansmith688
  Essay writing tips to write a better essay petermartinez 3 1,469 06-17-2018, 10:55 PM
Last Post: JoseSheehan
  I would like to offer my essay writing support JamesPeter 0 827 07-29-2015, 12:13 AM
Last Post: JamesPeter
  Anyone want to do my essay?? xTiNgUiSh 5 1,660 12-05-2013, 10:53 PM
Last Post: elizabeth35
  College essay? Miku 11 2,769 11-05-2013, 03:25 AM
Last Post: ElizabethLopez