Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Loving the SITE!
I like the site layout, but unfortunately, I just joined, so I've much to learn about this site.
Yeah the really is a great site. I need to be more active Sad
I love the site as well. I am used to purple and black, but these colors are quite nice as well.
Site Owner: http://www.awesomelounge.com

Feel free to join. It's full of greatness.

[Image: s1ckl3r2.png]
Its a great site and will continue to grow. WISH YOU LUCK SF
[Image: deities.jpg]
I've noticed a sudden spike in SF activity, last couple of hours, I've checked over, and have always seen at least one post from the last minute.
(03-04-2010, 11:19 AM)Omniscient Wrote: Thank you. Glad you enjoy it. I am really working hard to make SF a fulfilling environment for many users.

I believe you will have a success. This forum is actually enjoyable, great layout as OP stated and easy to use.
There are also different color choices if you look in your USERCP you can change it.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
Yes, I adore the site. It's an excellent place to have a decent discussion without the flaming and trolling normally found on HF.
Yeah this is a great site im looking to learn alot fromt this site
I must agree. This site has an air of maturity and friendliness to it, which makes it a good place to have a conversation, receive support or help others.