Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need help with chicks
(03-04-2010, 04:45 PM)ktmrider530 Wrote: Damn straight. If not, hit her in the head with a stick, girls really respond to that.
Well said. Jk
Roflmao
[Image: b7yj2x.png]
Well i hope they would respond to it, if they didnt i would expect them to be a little weird.
So are you wanting me to hit this chick with a stick?
RoFl
(03-04-2010, 09:20 PM)Plastic Wrote: Well i hope they would respond to it, if they didnt i would expect them to be a little weird.
So are you wanting me to hit this chick with a stick?
RoFl

Uh huh, do it cave man style. Hit her with a stick, then hit "it" ha ha ha. Don't do that, i'm just bored.
One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.
Haha, its a reference to the movie Year One man.
Well, that movie sounds amazing.
I will have to get it and watch it.
(03-05-2010, 12:06 AM)Extasey Wrote: Haha, its a reference to the movie Year One man.

Lol, i know. Awesome show.
One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.
If she stops doing drugs, that's good. Don't ask her out RIGHT away though.
See if she really does, see if she changes. If you see a improvement then ask her.
[Image: VectorSig.jpg]
Just go for it, take the risk and ask her out to the movies or to hang out with you, what's the worst that could happen?
go for it bro what can you loss you already helped her out with her drug problem she oviously respects what you have to say....or you could hit her with a stick as mentioned earlier
Just go up to her and say "Hey do you want to go OUT and do "______" with me?" If she looks up to you then you should at least try...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fetish for Middle Eastern / Brown Chicks [Bad thing?] Atmosphere 7 1,552 12-22-2011, 08:43 PM
Last Post: Virus1x