Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need help with chicks
Dude , im shy talking to girls , i got asked out by 3 girls , i said No , when i want to go out.. crap? -.-
Good advice guys, i will take into consideration.
If you truly like her, and you think she asks you, just ask her. It may be hard but you can never imagine getting her if you dont go for it.
First, start by NOT calling them 'chicks'. They are not an animal. This girl whom you like has a name. If I liked a guy, I wouldn't say, "This dude I like". I'd be a little bit more sincere. You sound rather unsure about this girl. Are you sure you liked her, or want to be with her? Let's assume your answer is 'yes'. Now, you say you don't want to ruin a perfectly good friendship. Look at this way: Friends come and go. It's just a hard fact of life. I knew people in 7th grade who I thought would be my friends forever, but that's just naïve. I haven't spoken to them in over a year. Sooner or later, this friendship will fall apart. Why not make the best of it now and try to take it to the next level? There're many people in this world. Wait, that's an understatement; there're 6 BILLION people in this world. Surely there's one that can replace this friend of yours should things go south. Just go for it. You don't get what you want in life by sitting around hoping for things to play out on their own.
Well if shes using drugs for a while now most likely shes not going to stop. And I wouldn't go out w/ anyone who is using drugs or smokes. I just don't like that.
Thanks for all of the advice people. I have started talking to her again. She wants me. Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fetish for Middle Eastern / Brown Chicks [Bad thing?] Atmosphere 7 1,552 12-22-2011, 08:43 PM
Last Post: Virus1x