Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just another heartbreak story.
Ok, I think that she likes you. You can see the bite on the neck as a kind of romantic act (like a kiss). It is now often romantizied when a vampire bites your neck, and vampires are popular with girls. The neck bit thing could've been for her a test between a kiss and a hug y'know. To see if you like her back. Girls love Twilight so maybe it is related to that? I seriously don't know, I hate Twilight and I haven't even seen it.
So totay the jealousy thing could have been her little "revenge" on you. To make you come to her, to miss her and eventually like her.
The MSN thing: I think using this point of view that if her friend just said it to you the "best best best friends" thing or pressed the subject because she told her to. To make you jealous and to see if you like her.

I think you should take to her when she's alone and try to patch up your friendship - but frop the line "I really like you, and I've missed you loads since Wednesday". Try to to get her to be emotional to (not crying but letting out her feelings). If it goes well try for a girlfriend - boyfriend hug. Try to be more than a friend in the next few days, if she replies positively (like 2 days ago) then you know....when your all "cuddled - up" ask her.

That's my advice. It's up to you if you take it or not, follow your heart but don't forget about your mind.
Thanks for that Maestro. That's some really good advice; man. The thing is, it's been pretty awkward over the last few days. And yesterday she wasn't in a good mood, and had a go at me for not telling her it was awkward (I know, what the hell?) I'm going to a party tonight; though. And she's going too. I'll see by then if she is still awkward around me or if anything has changed. I'm hoping yesterday was just a "I'm not in a good mood and need to take it out on someone" type thing. I'm hoping she doesn't really not like me or something like that.
At the top will be the same place you hang from.
Good luck tonight at that party Trilobyte, I hope this works out for you.
[Image: b7yj2x.png]
I think she likes you, unless other girls have been biting your neck lately, it's definitely a sign that she likes you. I agree with Extasey, don't seem desperate and try and talk to her every chance you get(even if you want to) but don't act like an ass and ignore everything she says while completely avoiding her. Girls tend to take their anger out on random people, don't take it personally. My advice: Follow your first initial instinct, don't think it through too much, because then you come up with 100 different theories. If there is anything I learned from Blink, it is that your first interpretation of things is usually correct.
[Image: izsyo6.jpg]

(03-05-2010, 04:57 PM)trilobyte- Wrote: Thanks for that Maestro. That's some really good advice; man. The thing is, it's been pretty awkward over the last few days. And yesterday she wasn't in a good mood, and had a go at me for not telling her it was awkward (I know, what the hell?) I'm going to a party tonight; though. And she's going too. I'll see by then if she is still awkward around me or if anything has changed. I'm hoping yesterday was just a "I'm not in a good mood and need to take it out on someone" type thing. I'm hoping she doesn't really not like me or something like that.

Girls are like that, blaming you for things you wouldn't balme them for. Parties a good place, lots of fun. Try to be upbeat and patch up the relationship. Good luck.

(03-05-2010, 10:33 PM)uber1337 Wrote: I think she likes you, unless other girls have been biting your neck lately, it's definitely a sign that she likes you. I agree with Extasey, don't seem desperate and try and talk to her every chance you get(even if you want to) but don't act like an ass and ignore everything she says while completely avoiding her. Girls tend to take their anger out on random people, don't take it personally. My advice: Follow your first initial instinct, don't think it through too much, because then you come up with 100 different theories. If there is anything I learned from Blink, it is that your first interpretation of things is usually correct.

I think she likes him too and is hurt because she thinks he doesn't like her back. But with some matters a little thinking is required but you have to make sure you don't over think it. And let your thoughts differ, being stuck on one thought on a particular subject can change you for the worse. Believe me, I've seen it happen. And I'll be giving that book a read.
Bite? WTF. Strange.

Anyways I think she likes you. If you can tell there is a difference between you and other people then it's okay. Go for her though, it'll work out. Goodluck.
[Image: VectorSig.jpg]
I've noticed that everyone on this thread seems to be focusing on the bite thing. Lol, it is odd, so I can see why that's drawing attention. Btw, yeah I'm pretty sure that she does like you.
(03-06-2010, 06:45 PM)Snave Wrote: I've noticed that everyone on this thread seems to be focusing on the bite thing. Lol, it is odd, so I can see why that's drawing attention. Btw, yeah I'm pretty sure that she does like you.

Yeah I don't know about the customs where you live but if I went to hug a girl and she bit me I would probably run for my life Smile.
[Image: izsyo6.jpg]

(03-06-2010, 08:00 PM)uber1337 Wrote: Yeah I don't know about the customs where you live but if I went to hug a girl and she bit me I would probably run for my life Smile.
If a girl bit me when I hugged her I'd be pretty happy.
Tongue
I don't know if this has already been said earlier in this thread, but are you sure she actually said she only liked you as a friend? Perhaps your best friend is jealous of you and her. It makes sense to me. I've experienced something like this in the past and found out it was infact jealousy, but from my girlfriend's best friend, at the time.

I have nothing else to add, because it's already been covered and I don't really need to repeat it. Just don't let her go, mate. You'll regret losing her, if you do.
[Image: 3326yvl.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  LOVE & TIME " short story" nightfly 6 903 04-19-2012, 11:03 AM
Last Post: fanta
  The stone cutter story nightfly 8 2,345 04-02-2012, 02:40 AM
Last Post: 4Y4T3M
  My Story Jericho123 5 1,206 10-10-2011, 08:56 PM
Last Post: Virus1x
  my fudged up story haphazard 6 1,267 09-15-2011, 02:53 PM
Last Post: Fragma
  So Here's My Story - Summed up in one post Bleeding.From.The.Heart.96 9 1,431 06-20-2011, 11:02 PM
Last Post: Bleeding.From.The.Heart.96