Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just another heartbreak story.
(03-07-2010, 04:36 PM)Skill Wrote: I don't know if this has already been said earlier in this thread, but are you sure she actually said she only liked you as a friend? Perhaps your best friend is jealous of you and her. It makes sense to me. I've experienced something like this in the past and found out it was infact jealousy, but from my girlfriend's best friend, at the time.

I have nothing else to add, because it's already been covered and I don't really need to repeat it. Just don't let her go, mate. You'll regret losing her, if you do.

I think what he said is he has a friend who is best friends with her, and that mutual friend said that the girl he likes only likes him as a friend. Also I agree with you he really shouldn't let her go. That'd be a haunting mistake.
[Image: b7yj2x.png]
ub3r1337 Wrote:I think she likes you, unless other girls have been biting your neck lately, it's definitely a sign that she likes you. I agree with Extasey, don't seem desperate and try and talk to her every chance you get(even if you want to) but don't act like an ass and ignore everything she says while completely avoiding her. Girls tend to take their anger out on random people, don't take it personally. My advice: Follow your first initial instinct, don't think it through too much, because then you come up with 100 different theories. If there is anything I learned from Blink, it is that your first interpretation of things is usually correct.

Over the past few days I haven't really gone out of my way to talk to her, and yeah she's had a go at me a few more times. IMHO, it may just be 'that time of the month'.

Maestro Wrote:I think she likes him too and is hurt because she thinks he doesn't like her back. But with some matters a little thinking is required but you have to make sure you don't over think it. And let your thoughts differ, being stuck on one thought on a particular subject can change you for the worse. Believe me, I've seen it happen. And I'll be giving that book a read.

She knows that I like her. And it's hard not to over think it, I can't stop thinking about it.

Skill Wrote:I don't know if this has already been said earlier in this thread, but are you sure she actually said she only liked you as a friend? Perhaps your best friend is jealous of you and her. It makes sense to me. I've experienced something like this in the past and found out it was infact jealousy, but from my girlfriend's best friend, at the time.

She isn't jealous, not that I know of anyway. But yeah, I can see the point you're coming from. But, I also asked the actual girl that I like if she still had feelings for me, and she said no. But then again; that's might just be a lie, to see how I react to it. And yeah, I don't plan to let go. Smile

Here's the new section to it. I've been reading comments over the past few days, but not replying. Just building up more things to say. At the party, I didn't go out of my way to talk to her, and she followed.. a few times. She sat on my lap a few times, but not alot. If there was a choice to go to another guy or me, it'd usually be me. But, sometimes she'd go to the other guy and just look at me. (I assume that's part of the "I'm Making You Jealous, Falling For It Yet?" type thang.) She hugged me a few times, towards the end of the party, when we were leaving etc. We ended up having a fight later on that night, about something stupid. I didn't get to talk to her until the morning, which was filled with apologies etc.. It's still a little awkward around eachother at school, for some reason. But I assume that's just natural. I mean, it's been weird the past week or so. But the interesting thing is today I was talking to one of my friends in Library, (girl-friends), and she asked me who I liked. I replied with "Renee, why?" She started going "Ohh, ". I asked her why again, this time she replied with "She likes you, doesn't she?". I sat there like, WTF. So I asked her who told her that. She said "Well, today at Lunch, I was talking to her.. and I asked her who she liked, and she said she wasn't sure, so then I asked her if she liked you, and she said yeah kinda". Obviously, I don't know if it's true or not. But I do sorta trust my friend that asked her. So I don't know, maybe I'm still in with a chance. Smile
At the top will be the same place you hang from.
Man, if I was you, I would have fudged this chick off a long time ago.

But you should ask her how she feels about you.
A good entertaining story (at least for me), hope it ends well for ya.
I go to school with Triobyte, the girl he is talking about is a flirt type of girl, but can be very loving or emotional. When i see her and Trilobyte together at school she'd be right next to him or either leaning on him, i've new from the start that she liked him, but i never new till today that he liked her. Also true about the hugs, with the girl she hugs lots of boys, like when she hugs me its like a short 3 second hug, not the hug that she gives him which normally lasts for at lest 1 minute, you can see she likes him. Also my advice was going to probably be the same as most people have stated all ready, but all i can say is just dont give up, dont be around her at all times, want her to be around you, make sure you tell her how you fell and then see after a few days to become bf/gf. Goodluck Mate, Shes Beautiful!
(03-08-2010, 01:31 AM)trilobyte- Wrote: Here's the new section to it. I've been reading comments over the past few days, but not replying. Just building up more things to say. At the party, I didn't go out of my way to talk to her, and she followed.. a few times. She sat on my lap a few times, but not alot. If there was a choice to go to another guy or me, it'd usually be me. But, sometimes she'd go to the other guy and just look at me. (I assume that's part of the "I'm Making You Jealous, Falling For It Yet?" type thang.) She hugged me a few times, towards the end of the party, when we were leaving etc. We ended up having a fight later on that night, about something stupid. I didn't get to talk to her until the morning, which was filled with apologies etc.. It's still a little awkward around eachother at school, for some reason. But I assume that's just natural. I mean, it's been weird the past week or so. But the interesting thing is today I was talking to one of my friends in Library, (girl-friends), and she asked me who I liked. I replied with "Renee, why?" She started going "Ohh, ". I asked her why again, this time she replied with "She likes you, doesn't she?". I sat there like, WTF. So I asked her who told her that. She said "Well, today at Lunch, I was talking to her.. and I asked her who she liked, and she said she wasn't sure, so then I asked her if she liked you, and she said yeah kinda". Obviously, I don't know if it's true or not. But I do sorta trust my friend that asked her. So I don't know, maybe I'm still in with a chance. Smile

Yup, she definetly likes you. Next time she's all nice to you (like at the party) pop the question. Look at it this way, if you don't you'll always wonder why, if you get rejected at least the what if's don't hang around the back of your head. But that doesn't mean do it out of the blue, do it like a pro.
(03-03-2010, 07:19 AM)Μαύρο Wrote: LOL, she likes you dude. I recommend watching the movie '500 Days of Summer'. I think she fucking with your mind, girls love to tease and they love to be chased... just try and do that. That's all I know to tell you bro.

EDIT: BTW dude, why the hell you think it's over? When a girl flirts with you like that and tells you that you have to be the one who say 'HELL NO!' (not audibly), and go after her... that is if you REALLY like her....

Ya good movie to watch. All I can say.
This went from movies to other things but sounds like she likes you. xD Oh well. Good Luck man!
[Image: deities.jpg]
(03-03-2010, 07:13 AM)trilobyte- Wrote: Well. I decided it was time I got this off my chest. There's this girl, that I really really like. She's gorgeous, has a great personality and is all together fun to be around. It was about yesterday or so that I found she actually sort of liked me back; which was absolutely great. So what did I do? That's right, I got my hopes up. I went to school today, as I usually do. She started acting a little different towards me, because we both knew that we liked each other. The strange thing is, it wasn't an awkward way she was acting in, far from it. Everything she did just seemed so flirty. For example; at school, everyone hugs everyone. But when she hugs me, she usually runs and jumps on to me or something. But today; she was hugging for like, 3 minutes. And we were like half walking as she was hugging me. It was great. We also had drama class during period 3 and 4. Which goes for an hour. For about the first 10 minutes or so we were told to just sit back on the floor, and relax as our teach was talking to us. For most of the time, she was leaning back on me, sort of, lying on me and using me as a support shaft. After school we had a barbeque back at school 2 hours later. As a parent information type thing. We were hanging out on the oval, just mucking around with friends. The weird thing is when I went to say goodbye to her when it was time to leave, she said to me:
Thinking it was just something like as a joke / muck around type thing. Like everonye does. But I was wrong. She was being serious. As she leant back into our hug, I felt her lips and teeth on the side of my neck. Sort of like a love bite. It was incredible, but I was confused at the same time. Everyone started to leave and that was the end of that. As she was walking around she was waving to the group so I waved back, and just as she left she had a smirk on her face.

Upon arriving home I signed into MSN to talk to some people. One of my best friends who is also one of her best friends told me that (in her words) "She doesn't have feelings for you besides best friend best friend best friend best friend best friend best friend type way!". I said "Oh", as the happy feeling ran out of my body in a wave of sighs. Have I done something wrong here? I thought she liked me. How can she all of a sudden change within a matter of a day. Hell, my shirt smells like her. That's how close we get. Ofcourse, she hugs everyone. But that's more of a friendly Hello hug type thing. As I stated before up above, mine's alot different.

I just feel so, annoyed. And angry. I thought we really could've gotten somewhere. I was even planning to ask her out tommorrow if she had kept the same act up. But I guess no aye. Does anyone have any support on this? Or any comments? Anything is really appreciated at the moment. Sad

Thanks.

Yeah she likes you, whoever said that is wrong.
I think her friend is jealous dude just go for it....do you have her number call her ASAP as the friend my try the same thing to make her back off.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  LOVE & TIME " short story" nightfly 6 903 04-19-2012, 11:03 AM
Last Post: fanta
  The stone cutter story nightfly 8 2,345 04-02-2012, 02:40 AM
Last Post: 4Y4T3M
  My Story Jericho123 5 1,206 10-10-2011, 08:56 PM
Last Post: Virus1x
  my fudged up story haphazard 6 1,267 09-15-2011, 02:53 PM
Last Post: Fragma
  So Here's My Story - Summed up in one post Bleeding.From.The.Heart.96 9 1,431 06-20-2011, 11:02 PM
Last Post: Bleeding.From.The.Heart.96