Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Large Artwork (1024*768)
Hello guys,

A tech at my school asked me to make a desktop image for all of the computers at my school after he saw me messing around in Photoshop in one of my classes. I gladly put myself up to the challenge and IMO, it turned out pretty good. If you guys have any input, just let me know.

Anyway, here it is:

By the way, our mascot is an eagle and our colors are white, black and gold. Believe it or not, the resolution of our school's computers are 1024*768 (small, I know.)
[Image: fixedt.png]
This looks very nice. Of course, I'm not a designer, so I am in no position to critique it properly, as that is beyond my capabilities. I see nothing wrong with it, though.
Wow, I really like it, especially your school's colors.
[Image: 29ol3br.png]
It's not filled up with c4d's brushes etc etc, but just some nice smudging and some nice pentooling/brushes.
I like it, simpel but nice.
Only thin I dislike is that the text is turned a bit to the left.. or somethin xd
[Image: 58iH.gif]
Thanks for the opinions. ^^
I like it a lot except for the fact that the left wing doesn't align with the other one and slightly covers the 'e'.
But that's the only thing I dislike and it barely even matter to ME.
[Image: nt94ptmobbde3zcmtx08.png]
This is really cool, I wish my school had background graphics like this, ours are just blue screens Big Grin
Confused
That's pretty damn good. Big Grin
I ask this all the time, but how long did it take you in total?

You should create a background for Support Forums. Tongue
[Image: 3326yvl.jpg]

(03-01-2010, 03:11 PM)Skill Wrote: That's pretty damn good. Big Grin
I ask this all the time, but how long did it take you in total?

You should create a background for Support Forums. Tongue

Not quite sure tbh. I am thinking maybe about 1-2 hours on and off. Sometimes I would just go on Photoshop for about 5 minutes and making little adjustments or tweaks.

And I'll try a background for SF, like a wallpaper or..?
(03-01-2010, 03:32 PM)ElephantShoe Wrote: Not quite sure tbh. I am thinking maybe about 1-2 hours on and off. Sometimes I would just go on Photoshop for about 5 minutes and making little adjustments or tweaks.

And I'll try a background for SF, like a wallpaper or..?

That's cool, I wish I was good at Photoshop but sadly, I'm not.

Yes, a wallpaper. If it's good enough, I'll use it. I have no doubt in it being good, though. Tongue
[Image: 3326yvl.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Large Art Infinity 5 967 12-02-2011, 02:30 PM
Last Post: Infinity
  First Large Piece: Kid Cudi Peter L 6 864 11-07-2011, 07:18 PM
Last Post: Detroit
  [Tut] Optimizing your PC for large ammount of fonts Gerira 9 818 08-14-2011, 01:16 AM
Last Post: -Infectious
  Large C4D Abstract Untouch 24 6,815 03-13-2011, 05:22 PM
Last Post: bckc
  Large abstract Untouch 13 2,067 01-29-2011, 05:59 AM
Last Post: 'Snorlax