Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New here to SF
Hi everyone! The names Michael but you can call me Mike for short or if you desire to call me by a nickname I wouldn't mind that as well!

I like a lot of things, I learn many different things and I have peaked my interest into many things as well. I live in Pacifica, Ca thats right near San Francisco and I am 20years young(not old yet) Big Grin. A little about myself is that I'm a musician and I taught myself how to play guitar for 6 years and piano for close to a year and a half now. Composing music is probably one of my favorite hobbies to do and in time would like to share some of my work here at SF. Recently though I've been learning about internet marketing and its many different methods on how to make money and become successful. I'm not all that wealthy and I have very big goals and dreams that a regular paying job making minimum wage and struggling will not help me achieve. So I guess I would like to say, I'm just like all of you here and I hope to get to know more of you soon!
Bro!!!!!!!!you are welcome
Hello krzyflipx/Mike. Welcome to SupportForums. The one place on the net that has music and the sweet symphony of technology, coming together. Big Grin
[Image: wa3bbk.jpg]
Help us help you...
Thank you all for your kind welcome much appreciated!
Welcome Mate... Sound's like you made it to the right forum... Many useful info here on computer'ing... Glad to have ya here!!!
Welcome to Support Forums, Michael.
Thanks again everyone! glad to see this forum gives warm welcomes.