Poll: You should Not be able to rep anonymously,
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Agree
25.00%
1 25.00%
Disagree
75.00%
3 75.00%
Total 4 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No Anonymous rep.
I don't know why we got the anonymous rep function, but I think it's rubbish.
It's just a opportunity for little kids, who are jealous or have some stupid reason to rep to do it anonymous.
And there will be no consequenties for their deeds.

If someone wants to + or - rep anyone, he/she should not do it anonymous.
And we (the community) should not give the chance to let ppl do such things anonymous. Omg

I hope I'm not the only person who has a problem with this system.
Because imo it's just wrong. Nono

Please tell me what you guys think about this?

C. Blackhat
[Image: 58iH.gif]
Before it was implemented, we had massive problems with revenge rep.
Anon rep fixed it. If anyone does place a stupid anon rep on somebody else the mods can remove it, provided its not deserved.
I don't see why you care either? It hasn't effected you at all.
(02-26-2010, 03:20 AM)Extasey Wrote: Before it was implemented, we had massive problems with revenge rep.
Anon rep fixed it. If anyone does place a stupid anon rep on somebody else the mods can remove it, provided its not deserved.
I don't see why you care either? It hasn't effected you at all.

No it hasn't. But it has and will others.
And me. That's something I know.
If you feel the rep is unjustified, then PM a moderator. Skill has removed bogus -rep's from me before, because he agreed that they were just flames. If you also get such PMs, like I did, then PM a moderator, as I said. Anonymous rep really helps kill revenge repping.
(02-26-2010, 03:54 AM)C4Vendetta Wrote: No it hasn't. But it has and will others.
And me. That's something I know.

How the fudge do you know?
You signed up yesterday?
(02-26-2010, 04:12 AM)Extasey Wrote: How the fudge do you know?
You signed up yesterday?

Well, if I signed up yester day to THIS forum, doesn't mean I'm not on more forums?
And that I have quite xp on forums?

@Elektrisk
Well, I know, but nog having anonymous rep would make it allot easyier for the mods (imo).
There's going to be less revenge rep then pure rep abuse cuz it's anonymous.

I just think it would be better.
But if the majority doesn't agree with that... Then just keep it -.-
You will see it's going to be a pain.
(02-26-2010, 04:12 AM)Extasey Wrote: How the fudge do you know?
You signed up yesterday?
Lol i hope you know about 99% of us is from HackForums so we are very aware about the rep system and how it works.
[Image: qMBBR2p.png]
I personally like the rep system. Anonymous reps allow users to make their point with out getting revenge repped. Also, this way if you did something wrong, and someone neg repped you, you won't hold a grudge against that person or act differently towards them because you don't know who it is. If someone gives you a really stupid pointless rep talk to a mod.
[Image: izsyo6.jpg]

(02-26-2010, 06:43 AM)uber1337 Wrote: I personally like the rep system. Anonymous reps allow users to make their point with out getting revenge repped. Also, this way if you did something wrong, and someone neg repped you, you won't hold a grudge against that person or act differently towards them because you don't know who it is. If someone gives you a really stupid pointless rep talk to a mod.

Well, yeah, that may be true xd
Imho, and I'm pretty sure the majority of people here on Support Forums the reputation works fine. We haven't had an issue with it, and I think Omniscient won't be changing it in any form soon. Like both Uber1337 and Elektrisk said, if you have a problem with a reputation point that you've received, please do not hesitate to inform myself or Black Rabbit and Skill about it. If it is a serious issue, it'll be put through to the big man. ;) As we're staff, we're able to see all anonymous reputations given. If we see some that are in-appropriate or are for a stupid reason, we'll remove them without any questions asked. Thanks for your concern on the issue, but this thread will now be closed as the question has been answered. If you have any more questions about this topic, please feel free to give me a PM and I'll do my best to sort it out. Smile

-Jordan.
At the top will be the same place you hang from.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Neutral rep giving error? D3xus 7 1,412 10-18-2011, 12:08 AM
Last Post: Fragma
  we are allowed to ask for rep? +devilpsn 15 2,928 09-15-2011, 01:03 PM
Last Post: Omniscient
  Add "don't ask for rep" in the rules. Elektrisk 13 5,180 08-21-2011, 10:38 AM
Last Post: AceInfinity
  Why is there a star next to the negative rep number? Annuit Coeptis 1 798 08-17-2011, 05:46 PM
Last Post: Jamieee
  Rep Patrick 4 1,084 07-28-2011, 09:30 PM
Last Post: Injection