Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Health Section?
I think there should be a health section where people can get support on a healthy lifestyle.
I doubt that would come in handy at all to be honest.
If you have any problems with the forum, feel free to email me via the User CP, or send me a Private Message.
Why not?
(10-04-2009, 11:24 AM)Zenko Wrote: Why not?

Because, as you can see, this message board is based on computer support. It would just be weird to have a health section. Yes it would add a whole new audience but I think omni wants to save it as a backup just in case we don't get enough traffic.
If you have any problems with the forum, feel free to email me via the User CP, or send me a Private Message.
Ah yes I just noticed it was computer based, i thought the forum was for everyday support. Thanks for showing that out jebus.
That's coming. I was thinking of calling it Emotional Support. I haven't fully decided yet.
(10-04-2009, 11:50 AM)Omniscient Wrote: That's coming. I was thinking of calling it Emotional Support. I haven't fully decided yet.

Are you serious? Pinch
Yes something wrong with the idea?
(10-04-2009, 12:13 PM)Zenko Wrote:
(10-04-2009, 11:50 AM)Omniscient Wrote: That's coming. I was thinking of calling it Emotional Support. I haven't fully decided yet.

Are you serious? Pinch

Lmao This is your thread about how you wanted this idea. Huh
Robert Picard
http://www.rpicard.net
I like the idea of adding a health/emotional support section that would probably be one of my main places to help people.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Suggestion; Community Tutorials [Section/Sub-section] eax 6 1,269 05-07-2011, 04:46 PM
Last Post: Jacob
  [Suggestion] Software Release Section or Ruby Section Jordan L. 9 2,569 12-27-2009, 10:02 PM
Last Post: Jordan L.
  Health section, maybe? ElephantShoe 13 1,848 12-14-2009, 11:38 PM
Last Post: Grizzly