Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Love the theme!
Blue is very common imho. I just go with the flow when I create themes and so far I really like this one a lot. I still have to redo buttons and some tweaking is required but overall I am super pleased.
(10-03-2009, 11:32 PM)Omniscient Wrote: Blue is very common imho. I just go with the flow when I create themes and so far I really like this one a lot. I still have to redo buttons and some tweaking is required but overall I am super pleased.

As you should be. Blackhat
Robert Picard
http://www.rpicard.net
But it's sort of a dull theme still. Could use a little bit brightening up. Oh well, you're the sysop so I trust your opinion.
(10-03-2009, 11:43 PM)Raptor Jesus Wrote: But it's sort of a dull theme still. Could use a little bit brightening up. Oh well, you're the sysop so I trust your opinion.

I have to say I disagree. The theme really jumps out at you, but still says fairly neutral.
Robert Picard
http://www.rpicard.net
Part of a good forum theme is simplicity. What really makes a forum stand out is when members start to add avatars and signatures. If you have your forum too busy graphically it takes away from that.

There is still lots of work to do on this forum. Maybe tomorrow I can complete it.
(10-04-2009, 12:46 AM)Omniscient Wrote: Part of a good forum theme is simplicity. What really makes a forum stand out is when members start to add avatars and signatures. If you have your forum too busy graphically it takes away from that.

There is still lots of work to do on this forum. Maybe tomorrow I can complete it.

You have a point. Anyway, good luck on getting the rest of it done.
If you have any problems with the forum, feel free to email me via the User CP, or send me a Private Message.
I like the theme. still used to the HF purple though.
I agree, the theme is great.

Good work Omniscient, how long did it take you overall?
[Image: 3326yvl.jpg]

Still working on it. I just started it yesterday evening. It should get done today.
(10-04-2009, 12:40 PM)Omniscient Wrote: Still working on it. I just started it yesterday evening. It should get done today.

Yay! Well, I'm sure we all look forward to it.Thumbsup
If you have any problems with the forum, feel free to email me via the User CP, or send me a Private Message.