Poll: Multiple Choice: Where do you browse?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Support Forum Information
27.78%
5 27.78%
Life Support
16.67%
3 16.67%
Coding Support Forums
11.11%
2 11.11%
Computer Support Topics
11.11%
2 11.11%
Webmaster Support
22.22%
4 22.22%
I check Board Statistics then log off
11.11%
2 11.11%
Total 18 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Poll: Where do you browse?
I am curious as to where users browse on SupportForums.
On average, it seems 80-100 users log on every 24 hours.

I browse Life (GD and Academic) and Webmaster Support.

Poll and post!
To be honest, I check most of the forums / posts. I have to, I search and destroy spam. Smile But me personally, I always check the Web section, Site news and Feedback and the Coding Support section the most.
At the top will be the same place you hang from.
(02-23-2010, 02:26 AM)trilobyte- Wrote: To be honest, I check most of the forums / posts. I have to, I search and destroy spam. Smile But me personally, I always check the Web section, Site news and Feedback and the Coding Support section the most.

Hello, trilobyte-! I don't see much spam around so thanks for keeping it clean!
(02-23-2010, 02:29 AM)вαяσи™ Wrote: Hello, trilobyte-! I don't see much spam around so thanks for keeping it clean!

As much as I'd love to gloat, I can't! It's really not me. It's a combined effort from all the staff and members, on the site. Smile
But thanks for the thanks. ;)

Back on topic now, it'll be interesting to see what sections are mostly visited. Imho, I think the Emotional Support and the OSHIT area will be the most.
At the top will be the same place you hang from.
I spend most of my time here looking to answer peoples questions who have trouble with pc hardware.

Not that i can answer every question but i try my best, I also spend alot of time ust reading through "todays new posts" lol
Did you cast a poll vote? Smile The new post function is a favourite of mine as well.
(02-23-2010, 02:26 AM)trilobyte- Wrote: To be honest, I check most of the forums / posts. I have to, I search and destroy spam. Smile But me personally, I always check the Web section, Site news and Feedback and the Coding Support section the most.

This goes for me as well. Although, trilobyte- always manages to beat me to the spam. Tongue
[Image: 3326yvl.jpg]

I browse everything except Webmaster Support
[Image: 29ol3br.png]
Thanks for participating. Smile
i search support forum information

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Remove the HF Award [Community Poll] Sam 52 6,880 12-26-2011, 05:33 AM
Last Post: Sam