Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AdSense is STUPID
Well a lot of people hate adsense, I do too, mostly because you can never mess with them, since google owns them, it's very hard to mess with the big g boss.. adsense can smell cheaters click exchanging from anywhere.. it's almost like they're unbeatable..

edit: you can easily get banned by them, and getting accepted isn't easy.. it's retarded sometimes, they give you only 90% of your earnings.. and its not the most user friendly interface when u face a problem.
Solution: Try "Adbrite"
adsense Rocks u shud know how 2 use it
If you are willing to join SF Webmasters.
I had the same problem. They sent me my publisher ID via Postal Mail. They will give you a code you put it and you can log in to the account again.
Hang on, I have to get my 100 page notepad on why not to try and make money online in these methods. Big Grin
(04-06-2010, 02:50 AM)h4ckingURLife Wrote: Hang on, I have to get my 100 page notepad on why not to try and make money online in these methods. Big Grin

ohh really
people Earn in lakhs Due ti adsensePirate
If you are willing to join SF Webmasters.
(04-05-2010, 09:31 PM)Prettykitty Wrote: Well a lot of people hate adsense, I do too, mostly because you can never mess with them, since google owns them, it's very hard to mess with the big g boss.. adsense can smell cheaters click exchanging from anywhere.. it's almost like they're unbeatable..

edit: you can easily get banned by them, and getting accepted isn't easy.. it's retarded sometimes, they give you only 90% of your earnings.. and its not the most user friendly interface when u face a problem.
Solution: Try "Adbrite"

So your complaint is that you can't game the system as easily?

-_-
-------------------------------------------------------
[Image: 315bd3l.png]
I'll close this thread now; I solved the problem. I contacted them and they sent me a new letter. Smile
At the top will be the same place you hang from.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  High paying Google Adsense keywords Morning 0 631 05-05-2014, 07:36 PM
Last Post: Morning
  Need some AdSense safe traffic яeborn 12 3,940 01-10-2014, 05:22 PM
Last Post: buves18
  Get Accepted in Adsense [Easiet and The Best Possible Method] imtiaze 22 2,765 01-10-2014, 04:45 PM
Last Post: buves18
  Adsense alternatives? iRun 4 999 03-09-2013, 04:22 AM
Last Post: Matijasevic
  Adsense And Adbrite Alternative chasejjj 4 1,014 02-10-2013, 08:52 PM
Last Post: chasejjj